I do have a Facebook account, and I update my status every couple of days or even weeks. To the best I can recall I only have two or three pictures of myself in my photo album and I created my account back in 2010.
Synchronaught Synchronaught 18-21, M 5 Answers Apr 21 in Community

The self is the center of the human psyche. Generally, we only expand our self to our own bodies, with special emphasis on our image, hence the "selfies".

Best Answer

Well the rise in camera phones and social networking has given these people with mental disorders, such as Body Dysmorphic Disorder an easy way to get the attention they crave. This is why they take multiple photos of themselves just to see what peoples reactions are.

Best Answer

My favourite one is the ''I'm so ugly'' status accompanied by a photo of a perfectly normal-looking woman. It is such an obvious fish for compliments.

Best Answer

I know, it is so fecking embarrassing. But the desperate lads will compliment on it anyway.

Best Answer

Well its a competition thing sometimes for some people I think showing-off LOL or even trying to let friends know the update informations about themselves like how many pimples has grown on their face or something like that? ( I quitted selfies because I have too much pimple on my face).

Best Answer

Selfies are for weirdos. I do Buttfies.

Best Answer

Apparently you're an anomaly.

Best Answer

Yes, that would seem so. I just don't see the point.

Best Answer

I'm not a big fan of Facebook, it seems like people just repost random crap they found on the internet.

Best Answer