justicia justicia 36-40, F 5 Answers Oct 28, 2009

Wiki sez a beauty mark is a dark facial mole, so named because it's attractive. For a mole to be considered a "beauty mark" it is generally less than a centimeter across and neither protuberant nor polypoid. <br />
Genetically, we're born with beauty marks or you can add them while applying makeup.

Best Answer

Beauty Marks are marks that compromise our beauty so it is a total contradiction. None the less, we get them because like all things our skin ages and throughout time it becomes visible on our skin. A beauty mark is just a polite way to say your age is taking a toll on your skin.

Best Answer

I'm 16 and I have beauty marks. I've had them all my life, so it has nothing to do with aging. It may be one possible way to get them, but not the only way.

Best Answer

moles are caused by genetic disposition and/or exposure to sunlight. they are concentrated areas of melanin that show up in a variety of sizes and shapes, thus fair-skinned people are the best candidates for acquiring them in quantity. generally small, flat moles are considered "beauty marks" and larger, raised, lumpy ones are aesthetically unfavoured. cancerous "moles" are not moles at all and are candidates for removal.

Best Answer

Mmn I don't think they come from age either. Well, at least I'm quite certain that most people are born with theirs. The ones that come with age...I think that's more likely to be skin cancer or something.<br />
I'm not too sure about their origin as "beauty marks," but I do get the image of a Louis XV period lol.

Best Answer

They makes us unique and to be honest i think they are a mark of beauty. The ones i have, have been there my whole life so i don't think they are much to do with age.

Best Answer