what are these for? I never watch... i think my life is real enough to experience.

Best Answer

Total agreement from me.

Best Answer

OK lol!!

Best Answer

thank you!

Best Answer

No, thank you!

Best Answer

No. thank you! I insist! xx

Best Answer

No. Thank you and that's that.

Best Answer

who are you to say what's what? lol!

Best Answer

I am, thank you very much.

Best Answer

and thank you too for chat! It is free! be happy!

Best Answer

Does EP have free chat again?

Best Answer

we just have it here!

Best Answer

Okay. Thank you.

Best Answer

Seemed like a good idea at the time. haha

Best Answer

Not to me.

Best Answer

Your one of the smart humans.

Best Answer

It's the name of the format and aesthetic, not the content.

Best Answer

But why is it called that? It's not realistic, real or reality.

Best Answer

The aesthetic is that it's supposed to resemble everyday life, and the format is named after that aesthetic. The fact that it is unrealistic has no bearing on the matter. What would else could one expect when it comes to today's media?

Best Answer

Get it straight - today's film media.

Best Answer

On the contrary there IS something real about them... They're REALLY cheap to produce.

Best Answer

And the cheap masses watch them. Idiots.

Best Answer

I despise "so called" Reality Shows.....they insult my intelligence.

Best Answer

You and me both, Sister.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

They're called reality shows because they document the lives of certain people, as opposed to being well thought out shows with experienced actors and complex plots. I'm sure nobody intentionally invented "the reality show." It's probably just how things evolved. I agree, they're very annoying!

Best Answer

Nothing realistic about say, putting 20 couples in a mansion and seeing how long they can stay away from each other. Or any other such crapola.

Best Answer

Agreed. I've seen those commercials, and I don't even know how that show was allowed to be made.

Best Answer

They do not have to pay the people as good on reality shows. Methinks this is why.

Best Answer

But why is it you and your furry cohorts are still in my garden every day at sunrise and again at sunset?

Best Answer

Naturally, I have no idea what you mean. I saw some stuffed Bunnies in your garden that were left there by a little girl and her brother.

Best Answer

Yea. And those stuffed ones are eating my carrots?

Best Answer

You might be able to make a TV show from that. Stuffed Bunnies eating real carrots. Dont forget your bunny pals when you get your millions.

Best Answer

I have no bunny pals. After using my shotgun on them, I skin them for their pelts and eat the meat in my soup (with carrots).

Best Answer

I hardly think a shotgun that a flag comes out of and says BANG! is something a bunny needs to fear.

Best Answer

It works. It scares many a bunny to death. And that way, there are no pellet holes to ruin the pelt.

Best Answer

That would make the meat taste funny, don’t you watch the History channel hehehehe.

Best Answer

No. I watch the Food Network to find yummy rabbit stew recipes.

Best Answer

eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww. no taste at all.

Best Answer

Maybe not to cannibals like you. But to us humans, rabbit stew is a delicacy.

Best Answer