I am a guy with a.. cursed life, talking to me has made many people appreciate what they got more... yet it hurts how narrow minded some people are, why is that?
NoatoNoaki NoatoNoaki 18-21, M 16 Answers Mar 20, 2012

Because people enjoy complaining about what they don't have. If it was all taken away from them, then they would learn to appreciate what comes their way.

Best Answer

everyone should go through that once in their life.. then maybe the world would maybe be a bit better

Best Answer

Somewhere in someone's life they do.

Best Answer

not enough

Best Answer

They think happiness comes from things. When they lose that momentary happiness or thrill, they get bored with what they have.

Best Answer

I guess that could be true.. but even people who had it a bit rough can sometime be as blind as to appreciate that they still had a mother or a father who kept them or a sibling to share their worries with...

Best Answer

It's easy, and you know that as well. One will miss things the most when those things are gone -forever. Or when they see what they don't have, but what others have.<br />
You can compare....for example you would be happy to have a functional family or some real and close friends.<br />
Others might have that, but they don't know how it is to not have this. So this is their world.<br />
One will always have something they don't get along with. Be it the parents or whatever.<br />
If they have parents, it might be them. If they don't have parents, just then they will miss them, and won't get along with something else.<br />
But they're not always to blame completely about it. Exept the ones that are truly just stupid brats.

Best Answer

Its greed, what you have is never enough. You always want more.<br />
Those who feel satisfied with what they have are happy individuals who enjoy life.

Best Answer

but some are happy.. yet don't see how much they can lose.. don't see that something as basic as your well health or that your mom is nice is something to be thankful for..

Best Answer

Ignorance. Not Saying That In A Bad Way,Their Just Blinded By Internal/External Issues That They Don't Realize What They Reallly Have

Best Answer

I could agree with that yeah.. some are even proud of their ignorance.. or many are really

Best Answer

Yeah.Your Right.
I'll Admit,I Can Be Ignorant. But I'm Not Proud Of It.

Best Answer

because we are greedy and are always going to want more

Best Answer

that is no explanation to why people don't see what they already have tho

Best Answer

Everything is relative to your experience. If you are referring to material posessions, a guy in a shack in Chile once told me he had everything he ever wanted. I also have students, here in America, that would go to bed hungry, wake up hungry, and wonder if they're going to get beat to death by their parents on meth. By American relativity, I come from an extremely poor background. But since it's America, it didn't stop me from becoming what USED to be upper middle class. So I tell those students the same thing I tell you; Yes, life sucks now, but if you want it to get any better, stop complaining and get making it what you want it to be. It's worked for a few of them.

Best Answer

Hm well there is no use saying that to me... I went so far I begged my father and mother to please kill me cuz it was too much.. My family was actually very well of... I could have had it good but they hated my guts and just wanted me to die.. and it seems all in all like thats what life wants me to do.. but every time I try I somehow survive until I have lived my 7 last years and die from the disease my father gave me... thats my life.. Didn't offer me the motivation and braveness like what you talk about.. but the world probably needs more people like you

Best Answer

Maybe most of them have never NOT had it, and so have nothing to compare.

Best Answer

Today's people only?<br />
How many of us are appreciative of those today's people WE have got?

Best Answer

I mean people who at all live that are under 50 mostly.. mainly my own generation tho sadly
I wish I was dead much of the time so... no idea

Best Answer

take a good look at you
no one is different really

Best Answer

how do you mean?

Best Answer