Its funny you dont even need to take them on a 'date' .
UKYoo UKYoo 18-21, M 14 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Which brothels you going to? =)

Best Answer

Theres plenty of free ones

Best Answer

I never had a UK girl, I didn't know they were easy, I allways thought they were much more well mannered than american girls and I allway thought their accent was cute and sexy. I would sure like to meet one but I don't want an easy one.

Best Answer

Honestly yh there well mannered but its just an act. There dirty things the posh ones are the freaky ones haha. A big part of it is alcohol too. At there end of the day most of em are fu*kpig sloshpots. If you want a nice girl you will have to go in looking for a friendship 1st. Unless you get lucky.

Best Answer

Because most of them are heifers. If you want decent looking women who actually know what they're doing in bed go to Europe.

Best Answer

UK is part of Europe, do you mean any other place in Europe than UK.

Best Answer

In the mind of some Brussels bureaucrat maybe

Best Answer

heifers haha, classic, true though.

Best Answer

So is this another stereotype ? It's quite funny actually, but you're clearly looking in the wrong places . Some girls don't have any self respect, but I'm sure that's the same all over the world, right?

Best Answer

I really cant help it but its all i see

Best Answer

Are you from the UK ?

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

Hmm. Well girls in my area aren't that way...

Best Answer

Maybe this question should be , why are SOME UK girls easy ?

Best Answer

Yh definitely to late now though

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I'm sorry- but as a woman- i actually do see where you're going at.

Best Answer

gosh.... "I'm sorry- but as a woman- i actually do see where you're going at"...... what does that mean? for what are you apologising? what relevance is your gender to the statement? also, you "see"..... what is it that you can see... do you have second sight? and "where you're going at" says nothing meaningful..... people go to places, nogt at them..... but at least you put the apostrophe in the correct place. well done for that. definitely not easy, are you? respect, from robbie

Best Answer

I guess shes apologising to the girls taking offense

Best Answer

I apologized because everyone seems to be very offended by the suggestion of this correlation. I am by no means making the statement- but stating i see where he is coming from.I felt my gender is at relevance for I am not trying to disrespect the females of the UK for i am one of them, albeit, i still find myself identifying with this observation. Ironically enough- i also don't see what you were trying to say in your lovely paragraph myself. You're not so easy either, are you?
I'd say with respect- but i'm afraid you'd have to earn it. Ophelia.

Best Answer

They are not girls, but slags mate. A diffrent ball game all together, get them in every scheme and estate, your no pla<x>yer, you probably just have std's

Best Answer

Why are you jumping to mad conclusions when did i say i was a player for all u know i could be a vitgin. Estates and schemes arnt what they usto be they usto be like a family not any more.

Best Answer

thats what im saying.. am i speaking greek ?

Best Answer

Why do you think im trying to say i sleep with alot of girls? Saying i have STD's wtf

Best Answer

it was a joke..

Best Answer

Yeah cool

Best Answer

and here, if the girls are so easy, why you moaning about it? get out there and take of the business

Best Answer

Not for me m8

Best Answer

poor show, letting the side down

Best Answer

hwat is a vitgin? struggling here. respect, from robbie

Best Answer

a virgin

Best Answer

Im not a virgin. I dont respect fu*kpig sloshpots

Best Answer

ya sloshpot

Best Answer

It's true - we are "easy" - that's only because we want to be!!

Best Answer

Women don't respect guys they sleep with on first dates ... sorry pal, they obviously didn't respect you enough to want to spend any time getting to know you.

Best Answer

Way the third tw*t jumping to conclusions. When did i say i was sleeping with them ive had sex twice this is from a scarecrows perspective. So sorry 'pal' F U

Best Answer

WOW I have no idea why you've only ever had sex twice ... you seem like such a nice guy and all .....

Best Answer

Because ive been in 2 long relationships im not a nice guy to someone jumping to conclusions about me.

Best Answer

Yet it's okay for you to make a sweeping generalisation about a the gender of a country? Okay.

Best Answer

I cant help it i really cant

Best Answer

wow,, 2 long relationships and ur 18-21

Best Answer

Yeah who cares i dont wate my time with fu*kpig sloshpots so ive only had two long relationship with sexual intercourse lol

Best Answer

I doubt that's true.

Best Answer

It really is

Best Answer

How many girls are there in the UK? How many do you know?

Best Answer

Im sorry i really cant help but make stereotypes its all i see

Best Answer

First step is admitting you have a problem.

Best Answer