That makes me sick. War has nothing to do with God, last time I heard. You are absolutely right "Thou Shall not kill". I step away from religion because of the hypocrites that do things like this.

Best Answer

Sadly, God has always been invoked in almost every war since he/she was first invented. Some half ape-half man probably called his favorite killing club "God's Vengeance".

Best Answer

That is very true

Best Answer

I'd have to see that to believe it

Best Answer

Technically, no, the Chrsitian Bible doesn't say "Thou Shalt Not Kill"; the Jewish testament says thou shall not commit murder, but if you keep reading you'll find a whole list of reasons when killing is fine and approved and even encouraged.

Best Answer

Yeah, but then, if you're gonna be Biblical, you have to cut off his foreskin and bring it home as proof you did the job.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Religion makes it easier for people to inflict violence on innocent people

Best Answer

They misread the bible and this is what happens to people that can't read correctly in the highest of writings about something.

Best Answer

Potential mischief of Bible in wrong hands

Best Answer

Yes I couldn't articulate this like you could. Thanks!

Best Answer

More likely they read the Bible correctly.

Best Answer

TRUE

Best Answer