Henrysgirl Henrysgirl 18-21, F 26 Answers May 31, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Its evolutionary biology, and its not just humans. The females of most species select older, stronger, dominant males. Young women need a man who is old enough, strong enough, and economically established enough to support her and her children. That has been a successful strategy for women since long before your ancestors became human. Its still the best choice for young women because your needs to be supported and protected while raising babies are still the same.

Best Answer

Those who like men find men their own age too immature

Best Answer

Sexier to be honest. More mature and have more experience in the world.. makes them more attractive I guess.

Best Answer

Because thy know how to give sex better thyve done there boinking when younger and toung women wantsy the baby older man knows how to nail it and seed it. Sorry I'm drunk

Best Answer

Because we are all gentlemen

Best Answer

Why not? Personally I'm attracted to women of all ages if they're nice, intelligent, and caring---always have been

Best Answer

Yet it has to work for me, Ive only dated older women

Best Answer

Women are more mature than the guy of their age so to find a guy that is equally mature like them is prolly one reason

Best Answer

I disagree.

Best Answer

you know it's a scientific fact not some theory of mine so go argue the world

Best Answer

Guys mature slower than girls, so the guys that are at the younger girls' level of maturity is most likely a bit older.

Best Answer

omg yes I am asking myself the same question I personally just find it easier to talk to, and they just seem to know what they like and that turns me on

Best Answer

because some guys keep their baby-face into their twenties. I'm not even joking, you look at some 25 year olds and they look 14. it's really freaking creepy. or when they don't look like kids they look like plastic dolls or they have creepy ex<x>pressions/actions. Older guys somehow look sexier.

Best Answer

Cause us older guys have more experience. <br />
Sort of like good wines... we get better with age....

Best Answer

Hi.

Best Answer

Its encoded in your genes. You seek a responsible man with the ability to care for and defend your offspring.

Best Answer

Good! Because I am attracted to younger women myself. Really women only despite my fetish for wearing ladies apparel.

Best Answer

guys your own age will be infinitely less mature

Best Answer

B*llshit. There are just as many old guys that are less mature than some younger guys and younger guys that are less mature than some older guys.

Best Answer

Q.E.D.

Best Answer

What does Q.E.D. mean? -.-

Best Answer

quod erat demonstrandum

Best Answer

Ever hear of a cougar?

Best Answer

females mature more quickly.

Best Answer

They are more mature, stable, self reliant...

Best Answer

Well for security reasons maybe.....

Best Answer