Because.

Best Answer

This life is just one stage in the big game. We're here to get to the next level.

Best Answer

to answer your question? <br />
haha lol

Best Answer

why are we born, our present manifestion is to complete the unachieved strata, we are here to fullfill the incomplete journerman's task, we may come in any human forms, you are the result of your deed or task that has not seen the end result , you may have calculated your need to live over to find the complete life, mind you the journey is not spirtual but an abstract trait of compulsion to complete and achieve the harmony of the soul and it's body, for everything withers away to achieve birth is to die a meaningful and life always keeping death at your side for it is the leveller and judge of your journey. Good , bad , evil , sad, rich , poor, holy unholy, life is a wastrel virtue of lost ideals that needs correction and co-relation

Best Answer

Search me!I want to know myself!

Best Answer

I could take this question two ways...either way, I'm to lazy to answer it specifically as you were to lazy to be specific =P

Best Answer

Because is a blessing God made us to enjoy this planet...but some have turn the other way and with that madness comes...

Best Answer

Laws of attraction...

Best Answer