starship33 starship33 36-40, F 16 Answers Jan 17 in Embarrassing & Funny

many deaths due that breed..

Best Answer

because pitbulls are all different just like people.

Best Answer

Ignorance

Best Answer

because you always here about them eating off kids faces & I saw one shake to death the neighbors cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

we tend to lump everything and everybody into the same pot instead of dealing with individuals because who has time to differentiate

Best Answer

dangerous to whom?

Best Answer

What is your take on it?

Best Answer

i think they are dangerous. what about you?

Best Answer

Their not. It depends on how their owners train them to behave. I have a pit bull and she wouldn't harm a fly. The most she would do is lick someone to death. lol

Best Answer

i was talking to a guy and he told me he have to put his two picks in a locked room when i come over.

Best Answer

Yes but if you raise a dog to be evil, it will be evil. If you raise it to be good, it will be good. Its like humans really! If your friend is locking them away whenever you come over because he's afraid they will bite you, then he mustn't have raised them very well. But maybe he means so they don't jump up on you or something.

Best Answer

Lack of understanding. I have 3 pitbulls, if they're raised right they're good dogs just like any other breed.

Best Answer

Easy , <br />
Idiots 98.1%<br />
and<br />
People with an open mind and actually knows the dog.1,9%<br />
So you see we aren't so divided.

Best Answer

Many people have had personal experiences with pit bulls that are very positive, and many of us have heard these accounts. However, scary stories are a lot easier to remember, and stay with us longer. Anyone whose known someone who was attacked by a pit bull, or who has seen news stories about sad stories involving them, is likely to develop a fear of them. No matter how much empirical evidence we have that may be statistically supporting that pit bulls are good dogs, anyone who has developed an irrational fear is going to have a hard time convincing themselves to believe something new. Once a prejudice has formed, it takes hold.

Best Answer

i only hear negatives stories. i lived in an apartment and they guy who lived below me had two pits and he told me not to touch him because they bite.

Best Answer

It's the irresponsible owners who are to blame.

Best Answer