Gerry1965 Gerry1965 46-50, M 17 Answers Nov 1, 2011

Talking only about myself and sorry for being judgemental, but the real life people I know can only talk about sports, tv, fashion etc. None of these things interest me. I feel most of the people around me lack depth and don't have sufficient background knowledge, hence a meaningful interaction is not possible, only a social pleasentry is possible, which doesn't have any substance. On this site there is a much larger pool of concurrent discussions, and I can pick and choose which ones I participate in.

Best Answer

Very Good Answer,Very Much Appreciate It,What Kind Of Topics Most Interest You?

Best Answer

Anything intellectually engaging, science, philosophy, sprituality, politics (beyond gay/lesbian/abortion issues, not the politics you get to see on the TV). And I hate TV.

Best Answer

I Think alot Of Tv Is Garbage But You Don't Find Anything On Tv Worth Watching?Do You Ever Give Any Tv Shows A Chance?

Best Answer

Speak for yourself. I do both.

Best Answer

maybe it doesn't apply to you,Bet It Does To Others

Best Answer

Some probably, not all.

Best Answer

Sorry,Maybe I Should Have Rephrased Question!

Best Answer

No, I'm sorry. I'm just being nit-picky. It's a good question. :)

Best Answer

No Problem.I Appreciate All Replies.

Best Answer

idk. i love this website. when i chat with my friends online, it's so happening. but when i met em in real life, we're just "err.. emm... arh.. how's your day?"

Best Answer

to get away from real ife for a while because it can be very boring and irritating especially the people you know outside the website. also, I don't have an interesting, exciting life outside the internet; it's very very boring.

Best Answer

Thanks For Answer.My Life's Pretty Boring,Too,People Irritate Me Alot Too,Searching For Realife Person Who Doesn't,Someone Who Gets Me.

Best Answer

I like to write.

Best Answer

you can't meet & hang out with realife people whilst naked

Best Answer

OK

Best Answer

It's all about control. When I'm out with the general public I feel I must be switched on and personable at all times. I also can't be as vocal. Online I can choose to be personable or be a hermit. I can also mouth off and enjoy it without fear of getting deservedly punched in the kisser!

Best Answer

Good Answer,Thanks

Best Answer

What Would You Say To Someone Oneline To Make Them Want To Punch You

Best Answer

its nice to come to a place where you can be totally anonymous and share experiences that other has experienced as well..

- and its nice to meet people, who you normally wouldn't have had a chance to meet in reality because of the distance..!

Best Answer

Thanks For Answer,For Me It's Still Hard To Meet People On-line That i Connect With.When I Do Seldomly I'm Sad Cause I Want To Hang Out With Them in real life

Best Answer

a sign of the times ;-(

Best Answer

a bad sign. if i wasn't shy i would never go on these sites

Best Answer

not to be rude, but how come your on a social wesite if you don't like them?...

Best Answer

Don't Know,I Might Not Be Much Longer

Best Answer

I Used To Think I Did

Best Answer

I'm not ;P

Best Answer

what does;P Mean?

Best Answer

hahha..

Best Answer

I have more confidence to truly be myself online because there is no condemnation for me here and if there ever was I can always be glad they don't really know me.

Best Answer

makes sense,thanks for Answer

Best Answer

ikr? UGH... but it's easier to block people on here than irk

Best Answer