In my neighborhood, that'll get you murdered!

Best Answer

That's not good b/c I no GOD didn't put us on this earth to not be with another person for the color of there skin

Best Answer

I am not. not at all. My gf is dark skinned (Sorry I just dunno how to use white & Black to define people it should be used to define icecream :P It's ridiculous I know but I just prefer it this way)

Best Answer

I talk to black women. Right around your age too..

Best Answer

I'm not scared to talk to black women. I have met and chatted with many.

Best Answer

not at all. Just don't want to be called an "old perv"!

Best Answer

We like brown sugah too.

Best Answer

Pizza

Best Answer

i dont think that is true, i get more white men talking to me always than black guys and i am black. unless its where u live

Best Answer

Attitude.

Best Answer

Not all of us have that attiude but your not going to talk to us in any kind of way

Best Answer

Black p***y is some powerful sh!t.

Best Answer

Omg

Best Answer

I think most white guys appreciate the white woman

Best Answer

So u can't appreciate a black woman

Best Answer

Who said they were?

Best Answer

It just the way you guy act around black woman..and I have white male friends and they said they are scared to step to a black women. She would have to come to them first

Best Answer

They are weenies

Best Answer

never thought you liked white chocolate

Best Answer

Color shouldn't be a factor in dateing if your nice and fit all the things I'm lookin for then y not

Best Answer

I like that.....I don't see color.....

Best Answer

no sure maybe that the black boyfriend may kick his *** may indicate a reason of concern

Best Answer

Lol your still a man you got to be able to stand up for us..and we are VERY sassy women so we going to have something to say

Best Answer

word

Best Answer

I don't mind talking to black women, I have friends of all races. I find black men and women, as well as any other race, very interresting and beautiful. Perhaps it depends on where you live?

Best Answer