hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 20 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Politics

Not all of them!

Best Answer

You are just asking for it.......

Best Answer

Trying to make trouble, are we?

Best Answer

Not all r lazy<br />
Some have always had someone do everything for them<br />
Cook<br />
Clean<br />
Raise the children

Best Answer

WOW. Not a good question. Brace yourself. By the way I am white. And I work very very hard. I am not lazy.

Best Answer

Who does your house work? ;)

Best Answer

me. I do all my own work. I work a full time job. Then I volunteer to help others and I am writing a book. I do everything in my home. All by myself with no help.

Best Answer

My mother did not do the work even when she was alive. I was the one that did the work even as a child. So don't tell me I am lazy just because I am white. I don't go around calling you lazy based on skin color. You are a raciest. And I do not care for raciest.

Best Answer

write a book about the injustices of the so called "best justice system In the world."

Best Answer

Are you covering up the fact you called black people lazy ?...

Best Answer

0_o At least be a little subtle...

Best Answer

you call em lazy, I call them innovative they once used your great great great great great grand pappy as farm equipment

Best Answer

Ha ha... I don't blame you for being bitter.

Best Answer

Crackers are just as lazy as blacks the truth is they are not smart they cheat all the way through school and medical school that's why we are all dyin the smart black doctors cant get jobs bc the crackers are trying 2 keep us down. Everything is handed down 2 a cracker so even if they fail they wont starve. Blacks may seem lazy but its only bc we dnt want 2 keep making you crazy ppl rich any more instead its our time 2 take over the world and inslave cracker although Im tired of hearing about history of our ancestors they rewrote history anyway let rise up and put them in them in history books throw them in fields and rape their woman. Oh wait a sec white love black **** bc white men are worst then the Chinese with the small **** and you ******* wouldn't last a day I'm the fields. God must really hate you at 4 mnths my **** was already 5 in it take an entire life to grow that on a cracker then you got to ply with it 2 get hard so sad even old black men can keep a hard on kml ...

Best Answer

Now, now. There are lazy people of all colors, but I know what you mean. I think most white people in the U.S. had it really good in the 60s, 70s, and 80s and now it's getting harder and they still have that 'good times' attitude that they need to shake off. I hope it doesn't take a huge disaster for everybody to wake up and finally get their **** together. I know black people have their problems too and need to work it out for themselves because there's only so much that the rest of society's going to do to help them.

Best Answer

I think we're all as lazy as we can get away with being.

Best Answer