The answer is simple. A lady slaps a gentleman when he insults her honor. It's meant as an insult to the man in return.<br />
A gentleman NEVER slaps or hits a lady regardless of what she does to him. Most young people today were raised without being taught about courtesy and honor. I pity those of you who lack that knowledge.<br />
As a correction, women don't always hit men if you mean constantly.

Best Answer

Yes, we young people have thrown all courtesy and honour out the window, with our heathen modern moral code of "just don't hit people".

Best Answer

because they're slappers.

Best Answer

It's almost a romanic custom, or a tradition to look at it in a heroic act , a battle between the sexes. I wonder if it came from our italian influences. I tend to generalize this one but it's almost sexy , to see a man take a hit from his woman.

Best Answer

Don't worry. In real life they always end up as one of Jack The Rippers victims...

Best Answer

What woman hasn't felt like or fantasized about slapping a man? It shows anger, self assertiveness, and confidence. And as far back as Gone with the Wind, it has served as foreplay. (I don't get it, but it seems to work for some people.)

Best Answer

Because they know that will calm them down and won't be so needy.

Best Answer

I have been slapped across the face by plenty of women miss and am happy to say i have never hit one back and never would Miss

Best Answer