Gman7 Gman7 36-40, M 40 Answers Jun 10, 2012

GIRLS are attracted to "bad boys". WOMEN are attracted to good men.

Best Answer

your right.

Best Answer

The attraction comes from the idea that the bad boy will find said female so irresistible that he will cease being a bad boy and "change" into a pleasant and wonderful man. Every hetero girl is- at heart- a snake charmer ;)

Best Answer

I met a great bad boy from Goldman Sachs. There is nothing wrong with confident guys who take what they want.

Best Answer

Never said there was anything wrong with them, just why most women are attracted to them.

Best Answer

till he plays the **** out of you and you start crying aout not being able to find a good man like what usually happens. smh

Best Answer

whats with the stupidity going around that bad boy/idiot = confident to women. and treating you like a woman aka nice guy = insecure/idiot.. then yall women turn around and call men idiots. smfh

Best Answer

who said tough guys cant be nice

Best Answer

yeah nothing wrong with tough guys its the guys who treat woman badly i dont like, thugs or bullies.

Best Answer

Not all girls are like that I prefer cowboys that are sweet and real.

Best Answer

Howdy. ;)

Best Answer

you'v been watching to many movies

Best Answer

Not all woman are.... fyi

Best Answer

Women who are attracted to 'bad boys' - because not all women are - usually have daddy issues or the savior complex. Or both. I know that sounds nasty, but bare with me.<br />
They are not attracted to the 'bad boy' himself, they are attracted to the way they make them feel. People who get hurt a lot tend to create situations for themselves where they get hurt even more. Logically it doesn't make sense, but this doesn't have anything to do with logic. Hurt being the only thing they know, they seek it.<br />
So if a girl was rejected by her father when she was young, she will be attracted to men who reject her and treat her poorly. If she got in the situation of saving one of her parents when they would argue, she will try to save everybody when she grows up, even the 'bad boy'.<br />
This can be stopped, but only if the girl realizes she's doing it.

Best Answer

I call bull$&amp;***! I don't think this is always the case, and you can't pigeon hole this particular case because girls with daddy issues sometimes go for older men to take care of them. I've dated a few bad guys and had nothing to do with daddy issues, my dad is awesome. If anything, the attraction had something to do with wanting to get to know the real person and believing in something that not everyone could see. Having faith, fairytales...not judging a book by its cover. Unfortunately, it was also being betrayed by the cover that was the so called nice guy, everyone's go to man that has a woman hesitant to trust that which is too good to be true. When Mr. Nice guy turns out to be a douche, women will date a man who shows his true colors...believing they know what they are getting into. Wow, there are so many reasons and theories, but the fact is...there is no true methodology...

Best Answer

Just because there are other reasons, doesn't mean the things I said do not apply. I could myself call bullcrap to what you said, just because it doesn't apply to me...
I wasn't claiming to have the ultimate truth or the one and only methodology, just so you know. I gave MY answer, as you gave yours.

Best Answer

i like nice guys, if they are trying too hard then that can be a turn off.

Best Answer

nice guys would have to try to hard if women didnt get stupid wen a nice guy came around. some time he ust really that into you. ut women today dont like when dudes are actually into them. such is life.

Best Answer

There is no adventure in nice guys

Best Answer

I won't say it's this way for every female but some women have low self worth and don't feel they deserve to be cherished and adored. I do!

Best Answer

They see them as a challenge, feel sorry for them , and think they can change or fix them thru love. They are wrong.

Best Answer

I like bad boys. There is something challenging about getting a tough guy and having him changed by loving me. He might be tough with other people, but with me he is kind.There is a misconception that tough guys treat women bad.

Best Answer

Some girls go for the jerks because deep down that's all they feel they're worth.

Best Answer

yes thats a possibility im sure. good point.

Best Answer

you probably won't read this but girls like handsome/cute guys. well these guys that have had good looks and strength take it for granted and want to prove they are strong and tough and dominate. They view beauty as skin deep. Then the nice guys are grateful for what they have and usually are not as attractive by todays standards. These are the good guys that beauty is in their heart and soul. But many females look at skin features and once these guys dominate them they meekly fall in place. honestly have you ever ignored a less pretty girl or guy and went after a cuter person without getting to know either of them? All of you?

Best Answer

I wanna answer this question because I got married to a guy who treated me poorly but it was God's choice, something written from God. I didn't even know that this guy is going to chance until I got married to him, I found out that he is bad. I have always wanted a nice guy in my life, someone who calls himself a thug but he is the opposite of thugs because he loves from his heart. When I was suffering emotionally from this abusive husband, only one nice guy smiled to me from all of the guys around, he smile to me with emotions and it made me get surprised that someone at last saw my hidden beauty, I am not invisible to him, his eyes said it all, he loves the woman who is hiding behind this fat body

Best Answer

I don't get it either... I like nice guys though, but I think they are hard to come by because nice guys think that all girls want are bad boys so they try and be that. However, I would LOVE to find a nice a guy who is respectful and honest and funny and sweet and cute... pretty much the opposite of a bad boy. I think that it's a mixture of what everyone's said, they are either insecure or like the callenge or trying to change them lol

Best Answer

I had a "nice guy" and left him for a "thug, tough guy, guy that treated me poorly"...MISTAKE! The "thug" was a nice guy in the begining that treated me well. He made me feel amazing! Then, he became abusive in all ways possible.

Best Answer

Young girls and women who have not matured or who have low self esteem date guys like that....if you want a woman who likes real men, men worth having, then try finding one over the age of 25 who is independent and confident in herself. I'm sure they exist. For me personally, I realized how worthless "bad" boys were in high school. Got over that fad at 18 and got away from the losers as fast as I could ever since. Married to a wonderful kind hardworking man now.

Best Answer

I can't speak for them but myself. I had insecurities so it's hard to see a nice guy because he is reserved, sensible, cool and collected. Those bad dudes are louder and thinks they are confident (they are not deep down). I, for one thinks I don't deserve a good guy either. Hope this clears it up for you.<br />
Those who picks guys over you are fools and I was one of them.

Best Answer

I like nice guys. Haven't met any in a long time...at least not ones who have good personalities and aren't married already. Sometimes it isn't just that a guy isn't a "bad boy"- there may be other reasons that a woman isn't attracted to a man.

Best Answer