Yes ... let's blame the women once again?

Best Answer

Thank you, that was what really got me on this one, was the accusation that women were somehow responsible for the way som people like to dress. I think that is up to the individual and their business. If war breaks out, which it might with Iran, women will be responsible for that as well I am assuming! LOL what an sexist. !

Best Answer

Not sure what was beeing asked but I think you summed it up perfectly.

Best Answer

give me a break I am not blaming women, it seems to me if your female dress like one.

Best Answer

The MEN NEED TO DRESS AND ACT LIKE MEN, DO NOT BLAME WOMEN. IT'S NOT OUR FAULT THAT SOME MEN LIKE TO WEAR LACEY CLOTHES.......

Best Answer

can you write me a script on how to 'act' like a man. but then someother girl wont like your version of a man. What do we do then? Oh just be ourselfs. well I just happent to like wearing dresses and heels and some girls love that and me for just being myself. No matter in pants or a dress I just cant seem to please everyone.

Best Answer

I have no problem with who wears what, I just didn't feel it was fair for WOMEN in general to be blamed because some men like to wear the clothing made for women. I say live and let live, ut some people just can't do that. I don't like when someone says that maybe things should go back to the they once were, does that mean the 20's when women had little to no rights? That is a very sexist suggestion, women didn't make anyone like the clothing made for us, but who can blame some one for liking lacy delicate negliges, and sexy lingerie?. On the other hand, I like wearing my husbands boxers, with an old baggy T-shirt sometimes, that is very comfortable. Personally, everyone should wear what they feel comfortable in.

Best Answer

To show that we are equals?

Best Answer

I don't know any women that dress like men. Why do you think there are more of them? Every decade or so there usually is a trend of women dressing in traditionally masculine styled clothes but I haven't noticed one recently.

Best Answer

I don't really understand this question, and I haven't really noticed women dressing like men so much.<br />
If women do, then I think it is more about practicality and comfort.<br />
As far as men who like to crossdress....well, the ones I've spoken to do so because they want to be more in touch with their "feminine side". I guess there could be other reasons too, that I don't understand.

Best Answer

I know a few females who dress up for the same reason and stay in touch with their feminine side. With these girls and myself the difference in behavour is noticeable with what we are wearing at the time.

Best Answer

I am traditional in the way I dress. I own only one pair of jeans and live in dresses, skirts and heels. I really like dressing nice all the time.

Best Answer