I've had this experience and those women can't stand it.
AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 14 Answers Jan 22 in Community

Intimidated by gender scapegoatists? Nah.

Best Answer

Lol. Easy answer out.

Best Answer

Sometimes easy is because its the truth :P

Best Answer

Or cowardice..........;-)

Best Answer

I think generalization is plain cowardice.

Best Answer

Who's a clever boy then ?

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

I'm never intimidated by men who show they understand females. Although they may understand, they can never know more than a woman does about herself.

Best Answer

This is what I mean.

Best Answer

You made the suggestion that women felt this way, so I was merely pointing out that this one very much doesn't.

Best Answer

Nate , There are still a few that have been guarded all of their lives by their overly protective Mothers and unaware of the ways of men .

Best Answer

Oh grrrr Nate! You know you and I will disagree about this :P Women are NOT intimidated.. you just want to think they are cos you like to feel superior :P Woman are more than capable of listening and learning and in fact are open to learning new things about our gender from the male perspective.. <br />
I chat predominantly to men, but do have women friends too and so much of MY perspective and what I pass on IS from men.. <br />
You want to make the differences between men and women greater than they are.. there are differences for sure but they are way less than we think.. YOU taught me that :P

Best Answer

I haven't had that experience as far as their gender goes, but I have had the experience when it comes to an individual. (Knowing them better than they know themselves type of thing.)

Best Answer

You don't. We laugh about it amongst ourselves because you *think* you do. Soooo arrogant.

Best Answer

This answer says it all.

Best Answer

i doubt that considering they aren't women.<br />
They may have a different insight, and in that case, why should I be intimidated? I own me. I have the copyright to me. <br />
People's input is only as good as it's dignified by the receiver.

Best Answer

You don't want someone in your closet, just sitting and creeping in there , would you ?

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer