darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 16 Answers Aug 2, 2011

Women are more complicated because thier brains are like super highways sending way too much information around, where as a mans brain is like a back road. We take time to get places :D

a little more gravel in our travel

Best Answer

Women have more influence on the things that happen....Women bear children............Women are depended on more.......do you want me to go on.....

Best Answer

Cause we love em that way

Best Answer

Because they are more inherently intelligent, heart-felt and generally, feel less threatened while in an awkward situation.

Best Answer

To men it seems to be this way, but hey you can't blame us. Women need to be complicated, they need to be very picky when it comes down to choosing a partner.

Once chosen, there's no turning back, you're stuck there for 9 months and not to mention the care and nurture.

A reason more why women seems to be more complicated, and why? Because they're worth the complication.

"The best riddles are the ones that are most hard to solve"

Best Answer

No, they just work hard at giving that impression to keep the men guessing and under control.

Best Answer

So you're speaking from a MAN's perspective? I find that a bit shallow.

Why don't you have a sex change and find out.

Best Answer

Why do you think "Man's Perspective" is a bit shallow ?

Best Answer

Absolutely not! I don't believe it's neither a man nor a woman that is complicated.... it's the individual human being, the personality of the person that makes them complicated.

Best Answer

that hasn't been my experience.

Best Answer

because men only think about the three f"s

fishing

fun

and fooling around

Best Answer

I think we both have different complications, but we (women) often externalize our issues. For example, If we don't like something you said, we'll let you know with an emotionally charged answer, while a guy might choose to just make a point. lol

Best Answer