Anandadas Anandadas 41-45, M 19 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I kind of disagree with that. I was the "cold" one in my past relationships with men. Women in my country are taught to be strong. People die like flies so we have the rough facade men have in the west. No one cries at funeral....men or women. Sometimes I try to cry to show outward signs of emotions but nothing comes out.<br />
Ever seen little boys and little girls? They don't seem all that much different to me until the late teens.<br />
It's quite a shame that they have to be repressed like that.<br />
Wasted empathy if you ask me.

Best Answer

Women are more emotionally EXPRESSIVE, and this is partially because they're raised to be. Boys get called names if they cry and girls get coddled.

Best Answer

Sooo true. Wish that would change.

Best Answer

i never told my boys off for crying and it's better for the future because my kids come to me if ever they have any problems instead of being moody teenagers.

Best Answer

That's good that you've raised them that way, but you're not their only parent. Society will still mold them. They'll even adopt values that aren't universal.

Best Answer

Not sure they are, just in our society men are taught not to show the emotions they have

Best Answer

I agree with ChipmunkErnie. I think men feel as much as women but have been taught to stuff. Then with all those stuffed emotions, they're expected to behave softly. People don't give them a chance because they only look at the rough exterior. If we would all just be real, quit trying to prove our worth and take time to see each other's hearts, I think we'd find that we are all full of wonderful emotions that can make this world a better place.

Best Answer

because we cares a lot..

Best Answer

a mothers care is the best

Best Answer

Just your typical amount of hormones and societies rules lol.. I find it hilarious when my 4 year old nephew will be sitting there calm as can be then suddenly gets hyper and runs in a circle and throws a chair! Why are you men so violent! haha!

Best Answer

could be that we're just as emotional, but internalize it instead of showing it

Best Answer

That's not always true. It depends on the individuals.

Best Answer

Of course we are individuals but you have to be blind to not see the differences between the majority.

Best Answer

I'm naturally emotional, and I think I've always been attracted to women who were more ruled by their heads, so my experience is different than the norm.

Best Answer