VincentDeSaul VincentDeSaul 26-30 9 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Community

I don't know what you talking about. Almost all woman text while driving, put makeup on, talk on the cell phone, look at themselves on the rear view mirror.

Best Answer

Exactly. They dont even have to try, and its still mostly males who cause most deaths on the UK roads.

Best Answer

Sorry, I live in US. Here woman causes all the accident.

Best Answer

Are you sure that most of the accidents that men get in are not the result of them trying to avoid accidents that would have been caused by women if the the men had not taken evasive (and ultimately pointless) action?

Best Answer

No way. most men are arrogant selfish ******$ on the road and dont have the ball$ to commit such an act chivalry .

Best Answer

they censored w.a.n.k.e.r.s ? facki.ng w.a.n.k.e.r.s !!

Best Answer

Oh. Here in the States, we are constantly getting out of our cars to put our coats in the mud so women's cars don't have to touch it.

Best Answer

You have quite obviously never seen my wife drive!

Best Answer

You should see my auntie ,she is scary. But its a vast majority of males who cause serious accidents on the road.

Best Answer

Yeah, trying to get the hell out of the way of those looney tune women drivers!

Best Answer

My wife drives me toi drink, and i swear she's gonna drive me to an early grave - wanna schort :)

Best Answer

I trust women more in cars than men. Men act like they are Steve fackin McQueen , in cars. Sad really.

Best Answer

I don't think so. I almost got run over by a woman driver.

Best Answer