and yet they often shave their body more often than men ?
darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 15 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Hobbies

less testosterone

Best Answer

Its to help distinguish the me from the woman at night. In some countries, this is no help.

Best Answer

Hair is gross, if it weren't weird then I would shave all the hair on my body that wasn't on my head :3 *don't tell anyone I said that" D:

Best Answer

Because chicks with beards don't do well on the dating scene.

Best Answer

You haven't been way up North I take it? :) I have no body hair ,never shaved my legs in my life ( I am female by the way) have no eyebrows ( neither did Mona Lisa) mine is due to a glandular disorder ,but hormones also are a factor as do testosteron levels and genes .

Best Answer

i think it all comes down to looking good, and that means less hair for most women. .<br />
Certain women might make the connection of masculinity with abundant body hair. <br />
And we are naturally less hairy because of our hormone levels such as estrogen .

Best Answer

They aren't but mostly it is so much finer you can't normally see it. Now, that's the question.

Best Answer

which women?

Best Answer

I don't know... probably to give you a little something to look forward to when you get down stairs..... hooo weeee...

Best Answer