drunkungfoo drunkungfoo 26-30, M 18 Answers Mar 25, 2012

Probably for the same kinds of reasons that men are so often unreasonable. We are human and imperfect. And cranky at times.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Cause honey we are dealing with MEN...

Best Answer

cuz they are not happy with themselves or their life so they want to make things harder for you ....lol dont you just wish everyone would smile and enjoy life

Best Answer

Projection!

Best Answer

Probably because they are dealing with an unreasonable man

Best Answer

Lol, I don't know which is funnier, the question or the responses. It's a hard question to answer without knowing the circumstances. I know I can be unreasonable when I feel that my man is not doing something I want him to do or showing me the attention I feel I deserve. If it happens from time to time it's no big deal. If it happens all the time, it's time to check out of the relationship, which is completely reasonable I think.

Best Answer

Because they only go on sale twice a year.

Best Answer

Venus and Mars

Best Answer

POTP dear friend

Best Answer

Because "REASON" is not an option...

Best Answer

... could you answer the same question about men, too?

Best Answer

just a matter of opinion.. im sure women wonder the same about men.. (i do at least!)

Best Answer

There are 2 types of thought. Emotional and analytical. It's a lot more common for women to be emotional, so sometimes they act irrationally.

Best Answer

Considering men are statistically more likely to go into a place and start shooting indiscriminately than women are, men's irrational behaviour is usually more lethal.

Best Answer

I never said that men aren't also irrational :P but it's definitely more common for women to make decisions based on emotions, instead of logic.

Best Answer

Said by a man.

Best Answer

ok ok it was more me venting than actually asking!!!

Best Answer

Compromise, dear sir. Compromise. Doesn't mean she gets her way! Take my advice.

Best Answer

Stubborn?

Best Answer