Krapsparov Krapsparov 70+ 38 Answers Feb 12, 2012

I think you phrased that wrong , it should have read "why are women afraid of men who ARE big dicks" .

Best Answer

I was wondering why so many women seem to love men who ARE big dicks

Best Answer

yea me too

Best Answer

LMAO!!!

Best Answer

cuz i dnt want a d!ck that will be poking my kidneys

Best Answer

I love a guy with a big ****. But if the guy has a big ****, and is a big ****, then his **** isn't worth ****.

Best Answer

Men with big ducks don't scare me at all. <br />
or did you mean something else<br />

Best Answer

you'r quackers.... (but in a nice way)

Best Answer

LOL :-D

Best Answer

Who is this Big Richard?

Best Answer

I'm 65 years old and nobody ever told me I was supposed to be afraid of men with big dicks. Thank God for that!

Best Answer

Because most (men) don't know HOW to utilize what they have.<br />
Am I right girls?

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

no offense was intended. Just knew one. old dogs CAN learn new lessons...hehehe

Best Answer

excellent... so my wee complex is for nothing?

Best Answer

They don't like webbed feet

Best Answer

according to whom?

Best Answer

..lol...

Best Answer

I am not scared. I will teach that guy a lesson. he can use me all he wants. I am so ******* sweet. he will then oops push a tad to far and then guess what he gets to miss me for idk THE REST OF HIS LIFE! haha game on watch out guys.

Best Answer

like your .357

Best Answer

its a 22 but I like it too thanks :D

Best Answer

I think this is a real question. I am a 2.032 meter hight (6'6") white man with what people have been telling again and again is a giant head with a giant face. I do not know what people are trying to convey (I think it is a half joking reference to my head's size) when they say giant face. As far as I know it fits onto my head symmetrically without extra face hanging off. But, I have the large equipment/penis/****/etc and find that to be a turnoff to a lot of women. I understand that part of it. It is that it becomes swiftly painful to smaller women if you are not careful while having sex. <br />
But, what is the most bothersome element is that I am athletically built and that along with the height and perhaps the "giant face" tends to turn people's heads and makes them nervous. I step into a room of strangers and smile without saying so much as a word and am still visibly feared if it is a confined space. I am a nice and wonderful man, but still it is the women who become more nervous more often than not. And I think it comes down to childishness, prejudice, and a particular form of bigotry towards men who exert an overbearing image of power or strength make them intimidated and makes their senses of self feel degraded and their flaws underscored.<br />
So, I have to agree with you on finding the matter noticeable. I think it is absurd and shows the narcissistic regressiveness of humanity. I even have what the girls I have dated call a very, very attractive face and that still does nothing to make people who do not know me fee less intimidated. Scared nobodies seem to think it is a type of enigmatic flaw that might cause me to have the compulsion to lunge down and tear their neck arteries out with my teeth. Perhaps, it is that short people have too much reliance on the lower, animal instincts of their mind. I often think there are many, many, many, many . . . . literally and figuratively small people in this world.<br />
Watch out for my step.

Best Answer

I'm npt scared. I prefer a big ****. Aa long as u dont just ram it all in there at once. I have also had two kids naturally so mine might be a little wider than some but I've been told its tight....thanks to kegal excercises. I am actually trying to find a guy with a big one and an open mind to settle down with....

Best Answer

The big **** thing is normally French Men making up the size from 3" erect to the 9" myth.<br />
French Men are normally liars and cowards for the last 200 years.

Best Answer

wow, it seems like you are older than me... you mean you met ALL French men for the last 200 years ? wasn't it a bit time consuming ?

Best Answer

Very time consuming for a 30 year old London girl.

Best Answer

What? You're asking *ME*?

Best Answer

Because most guys that are well endowed don't know and won't learn how to use their assets.

Best Answer

Bigger does not always mean better

Best Answer

Uh, oh, is this an egotistical question?

Best Answer

Beause we dont want to get ripped to shreds from the inside out!!!

Best Answer

Is he packing razor blades?

Best Answer