hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 23 Answers May 28, 2012

Because men lie about themselves. They say they are height weight proportionate when the are sporting a beer gut and a bald head. They tell women that they are well off when they barely have enough money to pay for dinner at a chain restaurant. If he isn't willing to do anything but play on the internet to find someone then why would a woman think he would be willing to go anywhere and take her out someplace? People who spend too much time cooped up inside end up messed up. They lack sufficient social skills necessary to converse with another person. They do not talk, they do not think. They only type what they think. Lack of proper interaction makes them indoor freaks.

Best Answer

Because there are men out there who will hurt them if they are not careful, and there is no way to know who can be trusted and who can not. If a guy isn't okay with meeting in a public place and take his time getting to know the woman then he's not worth meeting.

Best Answer

Because I sent them all pictures and traumatized them. Sorry, guys.

Best Answer

People can be whoever they want to be online...and that is not the person they actually are. I agree with WSA on the social skills... often they are lacking

Best Answer

Maybe because we are afraid that the guy (or girl for that matter) could be a weirdo. Then again, who is to say that you don't run the same risk meeting someone offline? Until you get to know someone there is always a risk.

Best Answer

Both men and women are scared of meeting people online as well as in most places. People need social proof, signs of established relationships, to hint that it is safe to get together with someone. If you look at the statistics for sexual abuse and rape, you will understand why woman are scared.

On the other hand, fear can paralyze people into never establishing relationships and you may never really know how dangerous someone is, even after many years of knowing them.

You may want to just email a woman and get her to instantly see how great you are and come home with you that day, but get over it. You should go through the process necessary to make her feel safe and comfortable and realize that this process will also protect you.

Best Answer

Women are scared to meet men everywhere. Being a women isn't easy. Date rape pill man thing

Best Answer

One of humanities (not just women's) basic fears: Fear of the unknown. Funny thing is, in reality, it is probably no more dangerous than meeting someone in any of the more 'acceptable' ways. There are many good people that socialize and meet others through the internet, and I'd like to think that they are the vast majority. Of course, you are going to have a few sick and twisted predators out there that use the net as their 'hunting ground'. Then again, other predators use malls, bars, schools, and a host of other places to find potential victims, so it is really a moot point. If I were one of these predatory types (and, I am not, but you don't have to believe me....lol) I would think that the net wouldn't be the best place to hunt, as it comes built in with a potential trail of evidence, and paranoia surrounding it, due to the one-off, isolated, yet sensationalized cases that do happen from time to time. The truth is, the world is a dangerous place, whether solid or virtual, and especially so for those that do not use some common sense, and discretion, which is the real problem, and can get you into trouble, regardless of the medium of introduction.

Best Answer

Men in the real world are messed up enough..

Best Answer

I think you have to show caution with EVERYONE you meet online!! Folks can hide a LOT behind a keyboard. I'd be just as wary of meeting up with a woman, for casual friendship, as I would a man for romantic reasons. I still would meet folks but I'd be very careful.

I would definitely talk to a romantic interest for awhile and then move to more "visual" means of getting to also "see" who they are before wanting to meet and get to know each other in real time and ONLY then would I begin to consider a real relationship with the person.

I also agree with wildspectrum and RedRubies about folks who spend too much time typing and sometimes lacking social skills.

Best Answer

Some are... Some are not.... I am not...

Best Answer

it is a risk, mayby he is somekind of freak,crazy.......and who knows what else....

Best Answer

Surprise sex!

Best Answer

how would you feel if you met a really nice girl/guy and after a good dinner they went out back and raped you, robbed you and murdered you?

wait...you wouldn't feel anything...you'd be dead...hehe~!

~Maddy~!

Best Answer

how would you feel if you were a good person and all the women think you are a bad person because of rumors that somebody started to hurt you

Best Answer

the two scenarios aren't even remotely the same...i highly doubt this person has access to get to every woman in the world. Sounds like you need to expand your horizons and meet new people

Best Answer

I'd feel the same way I do everyday. Alone, lost, afraid, hurt, traumatized. But, you know I don't depend on other people's love to live.
~Destiny

Best Answer

I am...don't want to die.

Best Answer

Superstition.

Best Answer

the idea sounds a bit creepy??

i dont know. maybe abit intimidating. who knows.

Best Answer

It is not just on-line

Best Answer

because there scared of murders and rapists and you can never be sure who ur really talking to

Best Answer

Because they know what they want.

Best Answer