To keep from being one sided, Both men and women are equally as obsessive. We just show it in different ways. While men are trained from birth to keep their feelings to theirselves, Women on the other hand are trained to express them to everyone. In both men and women obsessive behavior stems from bad relationships in their past with dating, family, or friends.

Best Answer

men are the same way. this is one thing in relationships that make me ponder - every human is needy and we shame those who show it. We all have needs and we have to be ashamed of them.

Best Answer

Who said so? You?

Best Answer

Just an observation , curious is all .

Best Answer

Your observation isn't true! lol

Best Answer

The same reasons that men are.

Best Answer

wow, that's a broad generalization.

Best Answer

True I should have phrased it better and said some women .

Best Answer

Women tend to have zero self-esteem. I would go so far as to say that self-esteem is a male trait because it's so rare in women. In fact we live in a culture were the male is responsible for the emotional well being of the female. If you listen to song lyrics women are always singing about men who make them feel safe and secure. No guy ever sings about a woman making him feel secure, it isn't part of the female job desc<x>ription.<br />
If a man has problems then society tells him to man up or calls him weak, so he learns to deal with it himself. If a woman has problems then society reinforces them by telling her that her problems are real and that she needs support and yada yada.

Best Answer

It isn't the gender...it is the person. Men do this as well.

Best Answer

cause they is hot-blooded and emotionally voracious.

Best Answer

Did it ever occur to you that it's simply the type of women that YOU attract?

Best Answer

Why did you feel the need to shout ? Have I touched on a sore spot for you ?

Best Answer