hers hers 46-50, M 61 Answers Dec 9, 2011

Because ******* guys turn them into ******* around age 13. It is us good guys that can never get them because they fall in love with the ******** until they learn they are ********, and then they want a good guy and then they have too much baggage and the good guy doesn't want them anymore.

Best Answer

That makes sense

Best Answer

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

Best Answer

Another one of those overgeneralized questions. Not all women are bad to men.

Best Answer

yes because, generally speaking, generalizations are never true. And to stand out and have an opinion that doesn't explicitly have accuracy, without exception is the number one leading cause of rolling-eye syndrome. Tell us, how do sheep go again?

Best Answer

We are? Lol, jk jk :) but it's not a gender thing. There are mean and cruel ppl of both genders.

Best Answer

your butt must be crushed due to that fence underneath you, eh?

Best Answer

I love men. I am never mean or cruel to them. They are too beautiful.

Best Answer

It would have been nice to have known you while growing up. If I did I may not be as bitter or grumpy as I am now towards woman.

Best Answer

Hey Steve, OT I know but, What did you dress up as on Halloween?

Best Answer

Oh u must not watch ****...lol.Men are very Cruel...there is no comparison...and I totally disagree with your sentiments.

Best Answer

What kind of p0rn are you watching, meteorite? If "men are very cruel," why is it that all over the world women initiate more violence against romantic partners and much more violence against children (see my stories)?

Best Answer

Do you ever watch the news CC? Media shows quite to the contrary your views. Watch HLN sometime. Men are larger and stronger when they hurt women they tend to do a LOT more damage. I d love to see your stats. Females may throw things more often but it is the men who typically throw acid and kill their women. Watch the news!

Best Answer

I disagree women are ******* mean. I know everyone has the ability to be mean and curel but women will use any excuse they can find to treat someone like crap. Men are usually just dicks if they are mean.

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

enabling her to do it, grow some balls and stand up for your self ! (not you)

we let people treat us bad, they will!

if men were less worried about being alone, they would have nicer women in their lives.

Best Answer

yes you.

Best Answer

why are people so cruel to each other? female and male cruelty are just different flavours of human cruelty

Best Answer

I bet $100 that you have way more participation trophies than most people.

Best Answer

there are so many women today that are so ROTTEN to us men that are looking to meet a good woman today. so many LOW LIFE ******* that are out there now, making it tougher for us to meet a DECENT WOMAN. we men can't BLAME ourselves, since women today are so very unfriendly and have their **** DON'T STINK OF AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM NOW.

Best Answer

You got me thinking. Is there a correlation in the amount of ***** (stars) and the actual word being bleeped out? You definitely got me thinking - nice work.

Best Answer

Not all women are, but way too many are. The tradition of chivalry inhibits men from standing up to women when they should. Feminism promotes a false view supported by false information that the history of the world is the history of men horribly mistreating women and that men deserve the very worst women can dish out to them. Feminism also promotes a multitude of phony grievances about the present, including the purported "pay gap" (see my blog).Thus you see feminist women feel the idea of maiming a man by cutting off his penis is hilarious. You never hear men joking about cutting off a woman's breasts.

Best Answer

I could not agree more. It looks like men bashing has become a favorate past time in this country.

Best Answer

this was my favorate respnse

Best Answer

That's why I quit watching Jay Leno years ago. Probably no coincidence that his wife is a feminist activist.

Best Answer

Strong correlation through supposition. Conan rocks.
Rocks you to sleep - ha! good one ace man...

Best Answer

Likewise, nuch of Paul Krugman's public thinking is explained by the fact that his second wife is a pinko.

Best Answer

The pay gap, that was so prominent in women's complaining last century, has almost completely disappeared from view. That men's unemployment is much higher than women's is also telling; there is no bigger "pay gap" then her having a job and he having none! Feminist self-pity is also dying fast, and may vanish entirely when Barbara Ehrenreich dies lol! There is now a blatant "education gap" favouring young women.

Best Answer

Dude, don't even go there. Cutting off a women's breasts? That's totally inappropriate, that's NOT cool

Best Answer

Of course it's not. But what about cutting off a man's penis? Don't feminists who laugh about that deserve to be considered barbarian scum?

Best Answer

What? I think it's the other way around.

Best Answer

wait. what? I thought marijuana was illegal in Texas?

Best Answer

You're all a bunch of ***** who should go **** yourselves with ******. Women are cruel to men because they are cruel *****, end of story. Instead of hearts they have vaginas, and instead of clits they have silver spears. They hurt us because they can, because they are 1) cruel, 2) superficial, and 3) self-centered. They have high self esteem cause we all wanna **** them, and when it comes it misunderstandings, they are emotional martyrs. You can tell them that you're dad ****** you with screwdrivers as a kid, and that's why you don't trust her off the bat and was hesitant to call her, but since you didn't call her YOU'RE the ******* who hurt her feelings, and therefore you deserve to be punished emotionally. No matter what, their feelings come first. They twist everything around to make it seem like you hurt them, when you are in agony the whole time. They will do everything to block real communication when all you want to do is be honest and have some one accept you for the ******-up person you are (and you are very civil about presenting yourself). They block true communication while claiming that they are emotionally superior, and that you are a complete ******* for not being able to read her mind. They **** dogs, cats, rabbits and fish. They are bogus. They hate us all. They want revenge for all the **** they have been through historically (and rightfully so), yet are also attracted to patriarchal oppression (also understandable ... it's what we know, men and women maintain the patriarchal system equally ;)

Best Answer

Who the **** are you? You chauvanist ****, I will murder you with an axe, your my razor ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

HEY CUMSTAIN DID YOU MEAN "OR" MY RAZOR ****? YOU ARE SO ******* RETARDED DIE DIE DIE

Best Answer

I take it you're a peace loving democrat that sobs uncontrollably when a whale is slaughtered but doesn't bat an eye when 1000's are killed in a natural disaster. Yeah, we have you pegged, *******.

Best Answer

Partly because it's in woman's nature to hate men, and partly because for the past 40 or more years feminism has taught women to marginalize and criminalize men in the name of "equality". (????)My personal feeling is that you women are nothing more than garbage and scum. Abuse from my own mother and the women around her when I was a small boy. Women are born ****** who think nothing of a man's feelings, wether he be a good man or not a good man, my first ex was a pushy, arrogant ***** who passed herself off as a nice girl. First child of feminism, flagrant *****-around and mean control freak, physical and mental abuser. Thank God I got divorced after 3 years. But not too long down the road another woman came into my life. Sorry to say I struck out again, The woman was a serious sociopath. Pathological liar, gutter ***** big time(multiple partners at one time) sadist, and murderer. First husband divorced her for cruelty, second husband checked into a motel and slit his throat. Thank God she died of cancer. She got thrown out of social work cause she couldn't keep from whoring around with the clients. I hope most of you lousy female scum are sooner or later murdered by some Psycho who YOU created. One day feminists are going to walk into that gas chamber that you designed for us. I see that day comming.

Best Answer

Well, you need a shrink brother. But you're spot on about feminism; it just got out of hand like civil rights (Al Sharpton, et. al) and welfare and the war on drugs and immigration and cancer.

Best Answer

Feminism has portrayed men as bad and deserving of mistreatment based upon prior mistreatment of women, and women are taught to believe this. It is a victimhood culture. Women are told by society that men are supposed to pay for everything even though women with the same level of experience and education make more than men according to the latest research. See the new york times article from January of 2012. Also, the modern social welfare state sends a message to women that they do not need men because the state will take care of them if they need financial support. The state seeks to replace the family to create a dependence on the state. See the Atlantic Monthly article from 1926 about the plan to destroy the family. Also, there is a disturbing trend where women kill their spouses to get the social security survival benefits. Sometimes a man is worth more dead to a woman than alive. There are many women that do not want or need a man, they like men but need a ***** donor. With modern technology she can now go to the ***** bank. Welcome to the new hive society run by the queen bee. Men are merely worker-drones to provide DNA and financial support and then are pushed out of the hive when they have outlived their usefulness. The court system is biased against men in favor of women. Also, men who make a pass at a woman can end up in court as a result. The irony is that despite women's liberation and feminism, single men are happier than single women. More men are realizing that marriage is a bad deal for men and do not want to get married. This increases female anger about the gender happiness gap. Women have reaped what they have sowed.

Best Answer

Jesus, you're right. I'm so glad some one finally had the courage to speak up about the rash of women violence against men. It is a huge problem, and frankly, as a man, I am completely scared. I'm at home right now, with a gun, hoping now women calls me or show up on the tv. Women are lethal. The New York Times and the Atlantic Monthly are right for reporting the true dangers that women pose to men (and male children), never mind the constant rape and murder women have suffered historically at the hands of men, that's all over now, a new era has begun. Nevermind that women are constantly pushing away strangers who are constantly leering at them on the train, are getting angry with them because they don't feel like flirting ... that is all irrelevant, because women pose a vital threat to men ... when should go home and lock our doors and thank God that there are no women in our lives to threaten us with murder! Thank you for bringing this up, brother ...

Best Answer

First it is a new generation of women that have a take no prisoner attitude, take all they can, have no respect for men and God given roles are no more. There are a lot of good guys out there,but not ones who are going to put up with being a womens slave.Men want a partnership and with the population shift with more women than men, women are going to find it challenging to find the good men left. Women want equal treatment, that is not true, they want special treatment. Here is a fact, ladies if you don't treat your man the way you want to be treated, then your going to end-up old, alone, and lonely.Even the Bible says it is better to live in the desert than with a quarlism women.Also ladies,you have the benefit of beauty while your young and men age better where they become distiguished, being why older guys can get much younger ladies.Also ladies you have a limited window to be able to reproduce,as men can produce ***** until the day they die.There are more women than men,where being a single women now is much harder to find a mate.Ladies with kids have a much harder time finding a man who wants to marry a women with kids,but men with kids have a much easier time finding women who are willing to marry a man with kids.It seems that women have a selfish attitude, will do to get what they want, and men not only have to deal with PMS mood swings,but then you get the women that are mean all the time or are bi-polar.But if you ask if she should see the doctor, she rips your head off.They all want to date Lions and then marry them and shave their mane then place them in a cage.The key is trust,without it there is nothing,if she cheated before she will do it to you,if she is messy now it will get worse,if they blame past relationships on the guy being a jerk remember their are two sides to a story,if guys broke up with her then that is a red flag,if they always have an excuse with nothing being their fault get out.Women have become worse than men,in cheating, lies, manipulation,and if they dress skimpy,they are looking for an ego boost by you looking at them and that is like holding a sign that she is easy.A wise women who is sincere that is a Godly women who believes in marriage according to God, that knows the more she builds you up,you want to conquer the world for her,that she holds the marriage vows sacred and it is not me, but we,those are the women that will have happy lasting mariages.When are women going to stop taking marriage advice from a women who has been divorced 3 times,that is taking advice from a 3 time loser,go find women and couples who have a successful marriage and ask their secret. Women that have attitude and are moody and mean,if they don't change will end up bitter,alone, and lonely. There are some good guys about 1 guy to 50 women,so the tides have changed and if you don't treat your man right, then there are plenty of other women who will.

Best Answer

My wife was nice, then the day we got back from our honeymoon she did not want to have any intamacy, she was rude, mean, and for the past 9 years the kids and I get yelled at daily.I have spent everyday of my marriage trying to make her happy, may get sex once every 6 months, have went 9 months. I have remained completely faithful and the past 4 years I have been a stay at home Dad, because she could not handle being with the kids. Then I discovered for the past 4 years on my Birthday that she had been telling so many lies and that she had been having an affair for 4 years and she could not decide if she wanted him or me, ahh..cheating means you lose me.Since learning of this, I have been working on helping her from finances, buying her furniture, getting her car fully serviced, helping her find a place to live and being friends, and she is in no rush to move because she does not want to pay rent, so she is staying here and she just comes home whenever she wants and leaves the kids for me to take care of and continues to mean, just flat out hatred,when if it was me that cheated she would have crucified me.She has spun so many lies to her family and mutual friends that I have been painted as jerk,when none of it is true,but now her family hates me,because of the lies she said. I feel sorry for any guy who ends up with her...I feel like girls play a game to get married and then the true colors come out, like I have to clean the house, deal with her attitude, she has spun lies about me, and nothing is ever her fault. I even have to help wake her up in the morning because she can't get anyplace on time.It has taken all my trust of women away. Then it is funny how women want equal rights and equal treatment, but expect to be treated special, they want their cake and to eat it to. Can't have it both ways and in marriage it is about meeting each other's needs,not being the women's slave. She has done a good job of isolating me to where she has friends, boy friends, and a outside life and I am the house keeper and the nanny and her whipping boy.Women need to wake-up because their are more women than men, so the tables are turning and there are going to be a lot of lonely single women, with the good women who know how a relationships work, that they are work and that marriage vows are a promise, for better or worse, not just because your not happy at the moment, No one is happy everyday, but it is about knowing that person is going to be by your side no matter what, the women of today seem to be selfish and remember this...what goes around always comes around and guys, remember once a cheater always a cheater. Don't be mislead, just look through out history back to Eve, women have seduced men into their down fall. So if you want to get married, do a pre-numpt and post-numpt and find out all you can about her, if you see something you don't like, it is only going to get worse and if she says she ever cheated, then run...she will end up doing it to yo

Best Answer

You nailed it! A good married woman will tell her it takes two to make it successful. But she'll listen to the 3timer about how EASY it is to get everything with NO effort because he owes it to you! Fellas, theres your red flag right there: whos she listening to daily.. and ill be fair: who does your guy promote as his pharoah?

Best Answer

Look, who are we to judge right? But, posting at your age? really? Really? (repeating makes it sound serious, yeah)

Best Answer

Sorry but YOU are not even in 2nd place. All those things youre doing for her are why she keeps you around. Been there. Any sex youre gettn is hush money. Its meant to keep you hanging on. Convenient even. Sorry. Its the motivator to propel you to keep up the charade. The lies are real..cant tell you when to pull out. But go you must while theres tie to find someone who LOVES you. I mean wouldnt it be nice if your true mate treated you in the ways you do for this person?

Best Answer

The guy you should be feeling sorry for is YOU!!!!! Cant blame her for not leaving...youre some damn good cake! Its up to you to find your way to a better future. What else are you waiting for? No one should be Unhappy each day either! This is a perfect copy of me back then. Thats why im being straight with you or whoever find themselves here. Dont worry about her comeuppance. Free yourself!!!!!

Best Answer

Simple: they are possessed by the devil. Paradise would have remained as intended had not sin and evil entered the world through the woman being conned by the devil. (Do I perceive an etymological link between "Eve" and "evil"?) In modern history- look at Beatlemania- that is a clear manifestation of souls possessed by an evil force; simply utterly out of control irrational fanaticism. Look at what has occurred in the world since then: women double the size of the workforce which effectively cut all wage earning in half. Abortion on demand has been rationalized and even normalized. Yes- many women are so screwed up in the head they will even freely permit the fruit of their womb to be murdered. The military decided to permit women after an exhaustive study revealed that women tend to feel far less remorse about killing than men do. In the workplace, these aggressive women nowadays are utter backstabbers who are utterly irrational and cruel. Look at how skewed divorce courts are in favor of women. This contemporary world is NOT "a man's world," as is so often claimed. A man's world is a wild Paradise. A landscape raped of all nature and replaced with corporate structures in this crazy, over the top "Material World" (uh- which gender popularized THAT song??) THIS is CLEARLY....a WOMEN'S world. Yet....are they happy, now that they are all "liberated" ultra-Liberal Nazis? Hell no- them c---s are more miserable than ever before. We should not, however blame them. Instead, we should covertly collaborate (just as they do in Wicca and other rapidly growing cults) for the sake of brain storming ways of exocising the demonic influence from its overwhelming effect on upon these "weaker vessels."

Best Answer

.... you had me at 'weaker vessels'...

Best Answer

Simple. Feminism (not female equality) turned men into beta enablers.

Best Answer

Because we let them. We as a nation let them. Let me explain, Imagine a television as from Dell . A woman sits wide-eyed in front of the screen, frantically clicking ...."why wont it work!" She begins to cry. Her husban strolls over, rolling his eyes, and with one swift key stroke- voila, everything works...Then the voice over " Dell so simple even your wife can use it." You know and I that dell would never run such an ad. because it plays to negative stereotype of women., Anything unflattering of women or them being indecisive or shrewish or mechanically inept are unacceptable in modern America, put one on the air or print or say it and your llikely to find yourself the target of a boycott or worse. Racial stereotypes of course, have been rightfully out of bound for decades leaving only one to make fun of men, mostly white men. You can mock men with impunity, no one cares. This opinion is translated to all of us. Woman now have this bloated image of who they are and what man is. Think about it, most men on TV that are mocked are dim, lazy, pompous and incompetent, sometimes loveable , but fundamentally ridiculous. Clueless and insensitive. Useless l umps of flesh. The guy who cant make it through a store with a a color photo of what he is to get. Anti male hostility no longer bubbles beneth the surface but floats atop it. A commercial for ****** promises that women who drive it will be able to threaten men in a whole new way, American Greeting ccards ran an ad with this joke: "men are always whining about how we are suffocating theym. Personally i think if you can hear them whining youre not pressing hard enough on the pillow. TTrt to imagine what would happen of a greeeting card company joked about murdering a woman, or mocked womens drivers or career, or mothering skill or sexual prprowess. It would be modern heresy. But we men dont stage boyucotts, or complain maybe because complaining is one thing mosst men dont do a lot of ....pardon the steroty0pe.

Best Answer

"We"? You have a mouse in your pocket son?
Pardon the pUn.

Best Answer

Ok, I'll let the secret out. Back in the day, when women were girls, our grandmothers sat us down to talk about relationships. Oh, the things we learned! Here's what I got:

1. Men don't have hearts, so there's nothing to break.

2. If you're mad at them, don't tell 'em. It drives 'em crazy!

3. There is no double standard. There's YOUR standard. Just don't let them know what it is.

There you have it!

Best Answer

Menopause has a way of making you sound reasonable, for real.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Quit your whining! She might hear you.

Best Answer

Some women are *******. I had my girlfriend withhold sex from me because I didn't wash her car. Wash your own damn car, I work 60 plus hours a week. I have never mistreated a woman yet and still they always find a way of jabbing you with some bull to get their way. Why, can't I find a submissive woman who just wants to work hard and relax hard.

Best Answer

Mine was the very same way. No matter what or how much you did for her it was never enough. She always wanted more. I just grew tired of it and shut down completely.

Best Answer

Can't help but to ask, is a "bear" a top or bottom?

Best Answer

Response like a woman.........Saw submissive spoke on that. Nothing to say about the fact I treated her right, but didn't want to wash her car. I guess in your eyes that's her taking a dominant position. Some dominant position she has now living with her parents and riding the bus. Get a grip!

Best Answer

******* *****, wanted you to wash her car? That draws the line. Bus ride for her! The hell with her, what's the point of having a nice girl who is nice to you and has sex with you if you have to wash her ******* car?! Definitely not worth it ... good for you, brother!

Best Answer

Hmmm... Well spoken. Articulate. Tremendous grasp of the American idioms. You are quite a catch there, BM. Quite a catch, indeed.

Best Answer

buddy you don't need a submissive woman, just definitely NOT a dominant one - you know that if anyone treats you like their inferior, they are using you.
she withheld sex from you for not washing her car? now that's ******. a) because it's not your job & b) by withholding sex, isn't she punishing herself too?
she's a user. & she's crazy. ditch her.

Best Answer