cbzgt50 cbzgt50 41-45 11 Answers Jun 3, 2012

hmm are u conusing assertiveness and confidance for bieng stuck up

as far as nosey goes we like to know how things work and the why of it sorry if that troubles u

Best Answer

many women nowadays are real head cases.

Best Answer

these are the type of women that will always be SUCH A WASTE OF HUMANITY.

Best Answer

Why? What makes you think that way? What happened? Who did what, where and when? What is their names and where are they from? How old are they? How many were there? What time was it? How many of these kinds of relationships have you been in? How tall are you? Have you ever been in prison? For how long and for what? Do you do drugs? What is your scariest thoughts? What is your funniest thoughts? Do you wear boxers or briefs? Do you get paranoid? Do you believe in aliens, ghost, vampires, witches or anything else unseen? Do you believe the government is out to get you and has spies following you? Do you love or hate women? roflmao

Best Answer

I am a disabled veteran from Iraq. I am trying internet dating but all the women either have 3+ kids or will never reply. I'm a well built man, 6.0 ft, 220, wide shoulders, look like I'm 30. Women have never approached me in bars, blew me off when I approach. Been like that all my life. Do I have to lie? After being married to a cheater 1st, 2nd marriage was a methadone addict. I try to meet fun women but ony get women who are too busy with their kids.

Best Answer

NO Sir you do not need to lie, but maybe you should try looking at it in another way. How many men are chasing after women, how many women feel men are only after one thing (is this assessment true?) Are women not the weaker of the two sexes? How easy is it for a woman to find a man. This one will tell you quite easy. How many e-mails do women get vs. a man. This one believes quite a big difference Sir. If you were to put a pic up of a woman just for comments, many men would be there to comment, many more than if you were to put up a pic for a man. Maybe it is not entirely the women but some blame goes to the competition, just maybe Sir???

Best Answer

thank u for your service
just a thought but could it be u are looking for love in the wrong places bars aint a good place for that and the internet well hell anything goes there maybe u could try gyms and church and stores resturants coffee houses like star bucks im betting there are many women that would be interested in a smart well built warrior wounded or not just saying not preaching i wish u every happiness in this life

Best Answer

They want to feel better than most people

Best Answer

an unfair comment

Best Answer

OK 1st that is a generalization, and not all women are like that.

2nd Being stuck up and devoted to being nosey is kind of harsh to say all are like that. I would have to say that the ones you may have met are that way.

Best Answer

The ones that are not stuck up never get out. Internet dating is a waste. liars, women with 3 kids, and the pretty ones won't even write back.

Best Answer

Well you just told us why you are finding these women. Internet dating !
Unless you can post photos of your Mercedes in front of your mansion - Forget having anyone.

Best Answer

Internet dating goes like this for women the first day or two women get close to 100 or more messages from men so the first few day a woman may as well just delete em all as it would be more like a second and third job. After that there is still like 20 or so coming in, but guess what? Women will go read all the profiles after that and pick whom they want. Plus the fact of just logging on will get that woman more messages to sift through. Think of one apple thrown into a crowd of starving people only one will catch it and all the rest go hungry.

Best Answer

I disagree with the stuck up part... but I'm beginning to notice a trend in many... not all ... old women and noseyness.

Best Answer

Women who want to date are stuck up and picky like a produce store.

Best Answer

Because the ultimate goal is to propagate the species... they are shopping for good DNA... as you should be.

Best Answer