misunderstood2012 misunderstood2012 26-30, F 12 Answers Jul 31, 2012

they chase love instead of letting it come to them

Best Answer

cuz women have this false notion that men only look at one women in life !!! Men are like all other male species. They constantly look to "reproduce the species" which is also why women struggle with their age and baby making skills so much. Men are always after new and younger women - it's also what keeps us young mentally.

Best Answer

I dont like this answer

Best Answer

it makes sense. you just have to find a man that's conditioned liked Pavlov's dog. :( You can't change biology, though.

Best Answer

a little advice - read Men are from Mars/Women are from Venus before you get into another relationship

Best Answer

That book is based on old idea's. Still a good book but current

Best Answer

They often are able to act like Prince (or Princess) charming, but it does not last. This is why one of the warning signs of an abusive person is a whirlwind courtship, because they know they can only fake it for so long.

Best Answer

Wrong. Men suffer more thru breakups, just do some research

Best Answer

I think that too often we, men and women, want so desperately for 'this' to be the 'right person' that we put on blinders to keep us from seeing clues that should tell us that 'this' is NOT the 'right person.' Things like lying and the mistreatment of others are often dismissed; "He (or she) would NEVER do that to me." How do they talk about their ex? that could be you someday. We often use the term "clueless" but when there ARE clues that go unexamined—I don't think that we have a term for that...

Best Answer

People are deceiving. Anyone can be vulnerable.

Best Answer