RoaringFlameLostinShadow RoaringFlameLostinShadow 31-35, M 18 Answers May 18, 2011

Because of the relentless propaganda of the Women's movement over the last 40 years. The message is that men are bad, that they're not really human. It is just taken for granted in our society even by men. Its disgusting.

Best Answer

Very true.

Best Answer

Amen to that!

Best Answer

Well, one reason that movement came into being is because of men's violence against women. That's statistically irrefutable; the prisons are full of men who have harmed or killed women, shelters full of women hiding from abusive partners. The majority of p*dophiles and other sexual offenders ARE male. These are facts, not just a feminist spin on things.That's not to say women have never harmed anyone, I know better than that, but in terms of sheer numbers...

Best Answer

*rolls my eyes* I'm sorry but I beg to differ on both.. women who hate men are as stupid as men who hate women.. pathetic little beings in need of approval never gained.

Best Answer

Who applauds women who hate men? The only actual applause I've ever heard for that is from other women who feel like their experiences give them justification to be angry at men. I haven't heard many men applaud such women, though I have heard quite a few men admit that some men are jackasses in something like sympathy for what women deal with. And I have also heard men laugh or affirm other men's remarks about women.<br />
Seems to me that the trend is for certain women to applaud women and certain men to applaud men when either gender is busy trashing the other. Occasionally there is support from the opposite s-ex.

Best Answer

Surely the point is just to - not 'hate'...?

Best Answer

I absolutely agree, but there does seem to be an abundance of hatred all over this place. Ironic since it was designed to support people with serious illnesses.

Best Answer

It isn't primarily men who hate women who get labeled misogynists. Rather it is any men who dare to stand up to the sexist, men-hating feminist movement.<br />
Women who hate men are applauded because the Left sets the tone in the West. The Left has decided that harming men in the name of being pro-female will help it win elections, especially since the male portion of the voting public has declined. If you watch EP, questions and comments that revile or denigrate men outnumber ones that revile and denigrate women by about a 50:1 ratio. And usually sexist comments by a male are just some joker who's trying to amuse himself by stirring up a reaction, while the ones by women are dead serious.<br />
I agree with Dave748. In the West, men are treated as guilty until proven innocent. Some men cope with that by embracing gender self-hatred and being vocal about it.. I despise and avoid men who trash the male gender in general.

Best Answer

I never knew how much I dislike man hating feminists until I've met a few of them and I must say that it was an eye opening experience. It almost makes me want to question if women are selfish by nature but because I may have a bit more learning to do, I'm not going to jump to that conclusion.........yet. As for men who express gender self hatred, they are not men. They are man hating feminist women with penises.

Best Answer

I completely disagree, there are some very dangerous misogynists on here, please open your eyes Concept. Both are wrong, hate is wrong either way.

Best Answer

I have seen some people on here who were very critical of contemporary American women (with good cause), which is not the same thing as hating women. I haven't seen these dangerous misogynists you talk about apart from 2 or 3 men who think actual rape is a nifty idea. I brought that to EP Support's attention.

Best Answer

Men who hate women seem so much worse...they do!!!!!!.....women are 1/2 joking....men are serious and wanna cut off body bits.

Best Answer

Someday you need redemption from those years you wasted in women's studies, meteorite! This is one of the most topsy turvy answers I've seen on EP! There are far fewer men than women who hate the opposite sex. And It's men who joke, while women make man-hating remarks that are dead serious. "men are serious and wanna cut off body bits." I have never heard of this. But one hears this all the time from feminists, especially when they express admiration for Lorena Bobbit. And I once upbraided YOU after you wrote on EP that if a man cheated on you, you would cut off his penis. I asked you if you cheated on a man what part of your body should he cut off. You had no answer.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Well said Clarity, very lonely place standing for the truth is. Nice to see light shine from a torch other than mine.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Read Woodsmankayl stories about females and how he wants to enslave women. He is the most hateful person Ive met, he scares the living **** out of me.

Best Answer

You need to see how you are Woody, you are hateful, you are cruel to females. I pray you seek help, please before you hurt someone. I don't mean to be mean to you, but what you stand for is wrong, women are human beings, equal in value to males. Reread your bible, husbands are to love their wives like Christ loved the church, they are to sacrifice their lives if need be for their wives.

Best Answer

Blame feminism... Not that I agree with this kind of mentality but I think its because women are usually seen as fragile. Soceity thinks that they need protection and care just like children. Plus they got what every guy wants lols

Best Answer

Neither should hate the other but these attitudes are in response to the mass desire to deny nature. We live in a time where truths are being inverted in the minds of the masses.

Best Answer

because women are confusing and its just 100000x easier to be gay lol.

Best Answer

You need more proof that women set the agenda?

Best Answer

Powerful men who want to destabilize families and cause general mayhem to more easily control society set these agendas, society just follows the trends, especially those predisposed to have the least discernment or logic.

Best Answer

Depends on the reasoning, I think. Plus the fact that women who hate men don't tend to......ya know.....physically or sexually assault them. But some misogynist think it's justified to get all kinds of revenge on women. So there's that. Plus, misogynists don't usually have good reasons for hating women I notice. They're all like, "I hate women 'cause they won't date me, and they like, OWE me sex, right?" And women are like, "I hate men abusing me and manipulating me because they just wanna use me for sex." and it's like...yah, I get that, girl. Plus, there is the fact we live in a culture that seems to tolerate and perpetuate misogyny on a bigger scale, while misandry (lol, spell check doesn't even recognize that word) I dunno, I don't see it in the real life nor do I see it as such a big problem or serious. But I'm not a guy, so why would I experience that?

Best Answer

Not even Feminists applaud women who hate men They'd be annoyed by that ( especially male feminists!) but basically it's like the difference between a black person going "uhg I hate white people" and a white person saying "Uhg I hate black people". The group that has historically been through more injustice at the hands of the more privileged group can say they hate the privileged group (ex. white people and men) and their statement is seen as more acceptable. I believe that hating anyone is wrong but many women who have been abused or raped or disrespected by men are rightfully angry with them, and this can be misconstrued as hating them. Lumping an entire group together like that is never a good idea that gets you productive results though people shouldn't do that.

Best Answer

Who cares?Proud misogynist here.

Best Answer