I really do see it as an issue, I choose to work, I always have and always will. If someone chooses to stay home great. Unfortunatly in tough times more women are having to work that may otherwise prefer to stay home. I think it goes both ways, I never judge another's woman's descion. To many inportant issues to deal with.

Best Answer

If they are then it can only be down to envy surely? if you choose to work then fair enough or even if you have to then its your way of looking out for your family but some Mums are lucky enough to be able to stay at home and some struggle financially but still do it, life is too short to be bitter about other peoples 'choices'<br />
Personally I stayed at home till my daughter was 2, then savings ran out and to be honest I wanted more grown up company some of the time, for the first year back in work I was just as badly off at work with childcare costs but it got me back into workplace and my daughter got to spend time with other kids, I don't regret it at all.

Best Answer

and vice-versa

Best Answer

Feminist indoctrination and general stupidity.

Best Answer

May I ask you what your idea of general stupidity is?

Best Answer

perhaps he prefers accusation to analysis

Best Answer

Stupid is as stupid does. General stupidityis just that, meaning these kinds of women are generally stupid in most aspects of their lives. Certainly being down on women who live the way nature and biology intended just because one does not to do the same themselves is pretty stupid.

Best Answer

You like pantyhose

Best Answer

Why are stay at home moms so judgmental over working moms?

Best Answer