emmanuel04 emmanuel04 31-35, M 9 Answers Oct 6, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Not afraid,but aware that most people who love to judge others are no where near wise enough to do so.

Best Answer

hmm, good one. But dont you think that we are either judging or being judged?

Best Answer

Yes,but lets be honest and hurt feelings,there is a gulf between one persons ability to judge fairly and without prejudice and what passes as rational in most quarters

Best Answer

true, but we all posses said qualities. Ironical huh?

Best Answer

Because Im community mobbed this Q probably has a different relevance for me than most,because Im judged by people who are ignorant and bigoted.The fact I would not do to another person what they consider acceptable to do to me is all I need to know about them.Sorry if Ive gone off on a tangent :)

Best Answer

Says who?

Best Answer

I use to be , but then I thought you are never going to know what they think, and if you do find out they would never admit it.

Best Answer

I am not. Anyone's judgement of me, say more about them, than about me

Best Answer

good one :)

Best Answer

no i just dont like mind hackerssss

Best Answer

mind hackers? please explain

Best Answer

we all are. it is biologically programmed. otherwise people would not feel shame.

Best Answer

i dont think being judged and feeling shame are the same, however, we all have a self defense mechanism that prevents us from the irony of being judged.

Best Answer

they are not the same, but the fear of being judged triggers shame big time!

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer