Bitto69 Bitto69 61-65, M 10 Answers Jul 16, 2012

I'm not afraid, I'm terrified. My husband and I used to go all the time to visit his family, but there have been so many incidents, especially ones involving his family (threats on our lives if his family didn't pay a certain amount of money, Just one example) that we just don't go anymore.

Best Answer

Bummer! Darn drugs are messing it up for everyone it seems...

Best Answer

I'm not. I've been several times and haven't had too many problems. No different than any other country. Just be alert and don't do stupid things to call attention to yourself and everything should be fine.

Best Answer

Sounds reasonable. Great tips! Thanks.

Best Answer

Police officers are said to pounce on the wide-eyed tourists.

Best Answer

Lucky are the tourists who can blend with the locals, I guess...

Best Answer

cartels are constantly killing...no one is safe

bestgore.com has a great selection of Mexican cartels murder videos....they love to make videos of them chopping people up.

Best Answer

I don't think I'll be visiting that site any time soon, not my cup of tea.

Best Answer

It's real life baby face,you really want to know about what happens in Mexico or not?

Best Answer

I've been, but it was long ago, and I had a really nice time. I think people are frightened by reports on the news, which are often somewhat slanted and exaggerated.

Best Answer

I agree, the bad stuff isn't everywhere.

Best Answer

because you live there

Best Answer

So, it's me you're afraid of then. No need to be though, I'm actually a sweetheart.

Best Answer

you are sweetheart ? never

Best Answer

I am not afraid of traveling to mexico. I am afraid of traveling in mexico. You can cartell by the look on my face!

Best Answer

Well, it would make no sense to travel to mexico if you weren't going to get out of your hotel in Mexico. Thanks for a good answer.

Best Answer

I am not able to comment on your comment to bianca knows nothing bcs the reply box is already open, but I saidI would leave the USA if **** Nixon won in 68, Ron Raygun in 80, Dubbya (no derogatory name necessary his presidency was obscene enough) in 2000> I feel the same way that you and Seamus feel about Mitt Rumney. We do manage to survive!

Best Answer