When I found out that I was pregnant I was in total total total shock I had no clue. I really didnt...anyways when I found out I was distraught n very upset. I cried n screamed in the Drs face. I was uncontrollable. I was n such disbelief. I was shaking n tearing up n just messed up. Anyways, the Dr. obviously saw what I was going through n told me that "There are other options if you dont want to have a baby." Those words were somewhat soothing @ the time. I actually thought about it. I wanted to take that pill that aborts. But deep down I knew I couldnt do it...although I kinda wanted to so that my problems would just go away. I thought it would be the perfect fix. The solution. Anyways when I spoke to the other Dr. to find out how far along I was he told me that I was 7 weeks. He said that I seemed to "emotional" and "unsure" he also told me that if I were to get the "abortion pill" I had like 3 days till it would b too late. He said it would b a lot on me mentally as I would see the physical results of the baby being aborted...ie heavy heavy bleeding...tissue etc. anyways I went and apologized to my baby. I apologized for feeling like I wanted to not have him due to what others might think of me due to my circumstances. I felt relief. I felt like my baby was telling me "Mom, its alright...I love u 2" I kid u not I felt a sense of peace n calm that came over me. Today, I am blessed with a beaaauttifulll baby girl. I love her soooo much. She is just the sweetest lil strawberry. I'd encourage anyone thinking about having an abortion to NOT do it. I used to say that I was for the choice of the mother...if the mother wanted it...then...it was her business. But now? I say no way...dont do it...the baby should have a right to live...ppl say "Oh its a blob of tissue" or "its a "fetus"" However I say NO...its a baby...its just in the very primary /beginning stages...Have the baby n trust in God. Those r my feelings on the issue...

Best Answer

Thank you for writting this story.

Best Answer

Are you seriously asking why murder is wrong? Let me guess, atheist, right?

Best Answer

o.O no i believe in god.

Best Answer

How is it, then, that you're unaware of how God feels about murder?

Best Answer

i know god is against abortions. but in some cases i think it is needed.

Best Answer

I don't quite follow. Are you suggestion that, under certain circumstances, murder is acceptable and God is wrong?

Best Answer

You are going to hell. Your baby is going to judge you on the judgement day.

Best Answer

watch " the silent scream " on you tube and then tell me what you think about abortion. it is a real eye opener and helps people to see what is really happening : (

Best Answer

i added more read more.

Best Answer

isn't it soooo disturbing ! i am glad that you feel empathy for these innocent little people.

Best Answer

yeah.

Best Answer

i finally watched that silent scream thing. before i watched i never thought it was ok for what the medical people were doing to the babies and they aborted them. i know it's painful and hurting the babies when they kill them.
but i wish they would kill the babies a painless way. why did you show me a old 70's documentry about aborting babies i'm sure they got something more up to date about how they abort babies.

Best Answer

Because a friend shared that film with me. I didn't want to look up anything else as it was very, very disturbing for me to watch. I am really sensitive about certain things. : )

Best Answer

when you kill your unborn child you are in a way being selfish. you are claiming their right to live as nonexistent. you are taking away their choice. some say that its their body and they can whatever they want but no, it isnt. you have another life inside of you that is not your body. your choices affect that small being.

Best Answer

i added more read more.

Best Answer

and you young lady are absolutely right! always stand on this virtue

Best Answer

sorry but abortions in any case are wrong. it's still murder. and babies/fetuses are created by God and murdering his creation is wrong. just saying

Best Answer

I maintain it's a personal decision. Only the woman involved can assess whether or not she can deal with having a child. An outsider would have no way of knowing for certain, no matter how ideal her situation might look. That's the thing about pro-choice: it's the woman's choice, no one else's. It's HER body, which makes it her business.

Best Answer

i added more read more.

Best Answer

I have nothing more to add to my response.

Best Answer

Baby abortions is incorrect terminology. A fetus can be aborted, a baby cannot. It's an important distinction.

Best Answer

oops i didn't think of that. thanks.

Best Answer

i added more read more.

Best Answer

Latest research indicates that a fetus doesn't experience pain until at least 20 weeks, still after to the limit for illegal abortions. I shudder to think how that research was conducted, but there it is.

Best Answer

Not true. Babys start two feel pain in the first month or secound month.

Best Answer

I think that once a baby is conceived in their mothers uteris, it should be illegal to kill a baby unless the baby compromises the mothers health terminally or it is a product of ******. I don't think women should be irresponsible by having sex, getting pregnant and not wanting a baby just because they couldn't control their urges. I mean, I'm glad that my mother never aborted me. I think that every baby has a right to live and not have its life shorted just because the mother is irresponsible.

Best Answer

i added more read more.

Best Answer

HAHAHAHA ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Best Answer

I know that if I were asked to be born or aborted I would choose abortion.

Best Answer

crys....i wish i would of been aborted to.

Best Answer

That was not in the question.

Best Answer

lol he he he yeah i wish some one would of killed me at any time in my life. you can come kill me now if you like.

Best Answer

i added more read more.

Best Answer

Oh no...please feel better...God has blessed u with life...whatever problems ur going through they wont last forever...never wish for death...

Best Answer

your wrong about that. bad stuff can last for ever. i will forever never see my son and i keep getting abused by people. so yeah my life is for ever going to be a hell.

Best Answer

lay off *******

Best Answer

I am against abortion in general because you are actually killing another human. If you dont want the baby, you can give it for adoption after it's born. Not to mention the psychological problems a lot of women have after an abortion.

Best Answer

i think there needs to be different choices for a woman, and i think abortions need to be one.

Best Answer

I don't believe it to be good or bad its simply a choice made by the woman carrying the child to make the decision for herself her body her choice.You me and no one else or group of people have the right to tell anyone what they can and can not do with their own bodies.Leave those who choose to do this have an abortion alone.

Best Answer

i added more read more.

Best Answer

The world isn't really overpopulated, as much as it has a really disproportionate population... but to answer your question, I pretty much agree with your statement. If you're capable of taking care of a child, do it. If you aren't capable of childcare, AND if birth control failed, get an abortion.<br />
By no means should abortion be taken lightly, and I highly doubt it ever is when it comes to responsible adults. Teenagers on the other hand....

Best Answer

if you think the world is not over populated then why is are there traffic jams? huh? huh?

Best Answer

too many cars and horribly timed traffic lights.

Best Answer

i added more read more.

Best Answer

too many cars means too many people!!! DUH!!

Best Answer

Not exactly. Overpopulation means a lack of food and space. The average car can hold around 5 people or more, but there's usually only one person in a vehicle during high traffic hours. If you took 5 of those commuters and put them in one car, there would be no rush hour traffic.

Best Answer

It isn't my decision to make. It costs 10k just to deliver a baby that doesn't include all of the prenatal care, missed work, and nutrition requirements. Let each woman decide what her choice will be as it is her body and no one else's.

Best Answer

so your saying abortion is a good option for women to choose.

Best Answer

I am saying each and every woman must make her own decision.

Best Answer

A woman making her own choice, takes away the right of the baby to live. What about the baby? Who will be there to support the baby's right to be born and live?

Best Answer

The baby is not yet born and is still reliant upon a woman and her body to live. Therefore it is still a woman's right to make her own choice. If we are going to start giving rights to fetuses then we should also give rights to *****.

Best Answer

Life begins at conception, and therefore a fetus is a living human being. You could have been one of those babies that was aborted. Sometimes abortions have been necessary due to the health of the mother. I had a cousin who had cancer and they had to take her baby, because of her health. It sure wasn't want she wanted though. She did die from her cancer. That's the trouble with this problem of men and women not taking precautions, it's the baby who pays the price.

Best Answer

The courts have yet to agree with you. Until they do you do not have the right to make that decision for anyone other than yourself.

Best Answer

ok. i agree.

Best Answer

i added more read more.

Best Answer

You are free to hold whatever viewpoint you choose, but fortunately abortion is not up for the vote. If Republicans get their way it will be illegal. That won't prevent abortions it will just make them unsafe. Let each pregnant woman make her own choice without a chorus of uninvested partisans weighing in on the subject.

Best Answer

All those women dont deserve children. They should kill their womb.

Best Answer

Or we should have a real reproductive education program that stresses the importance of condom use and sterilization, but there are those among us who won't even support that. Want to end abortion? Then create an environment where the only pregnancies that occur are those that are wanted. Abstinence only sex education does not work. Ask Bristol Palin about that. If you want to end abortion then you want to end unwanted pregnancies. The only way to do that is to support comprehensive sex education, access to reproductive health services, a more inclusive economic atmosphere and access to birth control...free condoms, iuds, morning after pill, insurance programs that cover birth control the whole enchilada. Until you get serious about preventing unwanted pregnancies you will achieve nothing. Have fun insulting people while achieving nothing.

Best Answer

You are the one should go to hell.

Best Answer

You are not belong in this group.

Best Answer