anonymity

Best Answer

because it's pretty easy to log off the internet. not quite the same with real life.

Best Answer

Sez who?

Best Answer

Thats a subjective and an ob<x>jective question. The way I talk on here is the way I talk at home and around my closest friends. My boldness also depends on what mood I am in too. In society there are people who are mentally unbalanced and take things way to seriously and will physically hurt others so I avoid conversations in reality with those types of people. I am also a tool for people to learn from and my approach is more effective at a distance.

Best Answer

I'm guessing your approach is quite straight to the point without sugar coating facts, which is why people in real life aren't too comfortable with this approach and may become easily offended?

Best Answer

I'm actually far more polite online than anywhere else, but maybe that's because everyone else is bolder and meaner online, so I've got more to be wary of...

Best Answer

Better in real life, you can read body language etc. Easier to get to know different people on the net, people all over the world you would never have met, so a good thing. Have I been sucked in on here? Yes, like I said harder to really read people and very easy to get close to someone in a very short period of time. So honestly more stupid than brave on line haha.

Best Answer

sometimes

Best Answer

no consequences?

Best Answer

I am no different face to face

Best Answer