Many people are fat for a reason, what's your reason or your partner or kids or whoever you know?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 37 Answers May 31, 2012

Fork to mouth disease...

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).<br />
I am a vegetarian, I don't eat bread or pasta or pastries, I eat very little dairy or white sugar, and I jog and do yoga every day. Yet, without meds, it's nearly impossible for me to lose weight. I am 5'9" and weigh 230 pounds. My lowest weight was about 180, and that was achieved by starving and exercising to the point of passing out daily and becoming anemic- which I will not do again.<br />
It sucks, mostly because people look at me and automatically assume that I over-eat and never exercise. I've learned to accept myself for the most part and I make sure that anyone who wants to be in my life accepts me too, as-is.

Best Answer

Bummer.

Best Answer

Indeed. I still struggle with being trapped in this body.

Best Answer

that sucks you are very pretty tho. maybe you have thyroid problem?

Best Answer

Eat low fat and high fiber that the weight watchers answer and works better than any thing. If you did that you would lower a weight just a tad with out working hard.

Best Answer

Babe - Id look into that.. I have cystic ovaries too - and I am about 5'6" and weigh about 116lb. And Im not being a jerk - just saying you should maybe get your thyroid or something checked? Because I know other girls who have it too and they don't seem to struggle like you say you are.. Are you on medication? Because I know that some pills can make you put on weight.. Get a second opinion for your own sake - you shouldn't be going through all this if you don't have to. Good luck.

Best Answer

No, I'm not on any medication. I asked my doctor about my obesity, and she says it's from the PCOS, and that not all sufferers but many of them have it. Lucky you don't! :)

Best Answer

depression

Best Answer

Same reason you're rude.

Best Answer

If I am rude, then so be it! Jk! I'm rarely rude and if I am is cause the person deserves it! :)

Best Answer

I'm fat because my boyfriend always over feeds me

Best Answer

Same like me then :)

Best Answer

i have no clue what it would feel like to be fat! eww. ive been putting weight on cuz im naturally too thin.

Best Answer

I don't do enough pushup's .....Away from the dinner table that is .

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Yup , Her cooking is that good ;0)

Best Answer

So all week I've been binging and constantly keeping my belly full and now im 247 now i was 217 pounds before i updated this post

Best Answer

Because I love eating lots of yummy food!

Best Answer

Well what had happened was my wife really used to eat a lot. Then the doctor put her on these diet pills to curb her appetite. But she would still fill her plate the way she always had. I knew that if she ate it all (and she couldn't leave food on her plate even when she was full) she'd be tossing her cookies all night long. I knew how much I'd eat and it was never much. So to help her not feel guilty about wasting food and to prevent her from throwing up, I ate the rest, often double what I would normally eat. While my intentions were good, this was not the wisest method of addressing the situation. so I gained about 60 lbs.

Best Answer

I am sorry

Best Answer

It's cool. I'm working my way back down and I'm told I look better. just gotta deal with the HBP.

Best Answer

Slowly but surely

Best Answer

how dare you madam!!! i'll have you know i am merely retaining water. it's a natural process. my body is a sponge.

Best Answer

I'm not baby :)

Best Answer

I am fat because I am lazy and eat junk food. If I actually got up off my arse and started exercising I would no longer be fat. Too bad laziness is just so much fun.

Best Answer

I'm not really fat, I just have a flabby middle stomach and jiggly thighs. I'm waiting on that fat to migrate somewhere else or go away. I don't know how much weight I've lost or how many pants sizes I've gone down, but I've definitely lost weight. I started walking everywhere I went because my mom's car broke down, but now I just like to walk everywhere.

Best Answer

Walks helps.

Best Answer

I'm not really fat ... I'm out of shape and packed on a 50+ pounds in my belly. No where else but my belly. & that's because I was pregnant and gained a good bit of weight from that. So! being out of shape made it a lot easier for me to **** on my *** & stay that way ...than start working out and burn some of that fat.

Best Answer

whateverrrrr

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

hey you

Best Answer

Im not :-)

Best Answer

I used to be fat becuase I thought I ate less than I did. And that skinny people ate a lot and got away with it. <br />
*lies<br />
They just know how to eat until satisfied and stop. The lack of a battle with food in my mind was misconstrued as them not having to watch what they ate.

Best Answer

people i no who are fat,never seem to be able to shut there mouths,and drive every where,people who are overweight,overeat,its that black and white

Best Answer

I used to be fat...

Best Answer

How did you lose it?

Best Answer

I tried dieting but that didn't work so well..because I just love to eat...: )...so instead, I started working out like 2 hours a day, 6 days a week and that made a whole lotta difference!(after about 4 months).

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply! wow!

Best Answer

Anytime!

Best Answer