bluenebula bluenebula 22-25, M 22 Answers Oct 5, 2012 in Hobbies

I love learning new things.

Best Answer

why ?

Best Answer

:) the question you have asked used to be asked by me and then so many WHYs in further replies form my side like the same you have said but when i got to ask this why to me i no more ask this to others.bcz my own is unanswered yet.

Best Answer

it is really a big deal I guess , we should know the reaons that makes us love something , don't we deserve to know our reasons ?

Best Answer

i try to love that which Allah wants muslims to love...but at tymes i feel ...love is so big a term to embrace...we cant do it...but first love does this i think.

Best Answer

to live life in way wht is wanted by One Who Has given it to me....but quite incapable to do tht...actually dnt do that...so living it just without fulfilling purpose.

Best Answer

what do you think your creator want you to live for ?

Best Answer

I think He is showing me a pathless way that is named by many as love..i dnt wht He Himself calls it...but my heart is still needs to be opened from inside He makes it open from outside...the instant when from both sides same would be done then love will enter i think so because i have been told that love enters in a heart which happens to be carelessly great.i cant explain fully.

Best Answer

sorry but I didn't get the idea " ^ ^

Best Answer

the journey to Him has no path actually... an instant can make you meet him...there is no path between heart where Allah is ..and the life vein...we r to move from former to later...that needs to be open hearted.it is said tht if i remeber clearly tht angels asked to God that a gathering of yr zikr is better or the heart which has love then Allah said that heart which has love.so that love is needed ...but that love is wht that cant be explained in few words here my fellow ...there r bulk of books on it still it is esily gets smilingly undefined ...how would i make you undrstand wht i m seeking yet to knw.:) sorry for so much confusing details of my foolish thoughts.cheer up!

Best Answer

:D not foolish I guess , it is not easy to express such things , but I think I got you , thanks !

Best Answer

welcome...and thanks as well for yr compassionate answer!may Allah bles you.sunshines!

Best Answer

That is a deep question with multiple answers. Since today I am a bit blue I will go with the pessimistic view.

We are living because we hit the lotteries of all lotteries. On the day of conception their was like a 1 in 40 billion chance you would be conceived and you were. To put that in perspective that is like when the lottery twice in a given week. So when someone says they are unlucky they are wrong.

So what is your purpose. Sadly there really is only one purpose, and that is to procreate. Everything in your life leads you to that outcome. Almost everything we do is ultimately to attract a mate. Sadly most of us will enter this world and exist it without even the slightest impact. Just try to find out who your great great grandfather was and more importantly who they were as a human. Only very few people truly impact the world and elevate the rest of us. Thomas Edison, Einstein, and Steve Jobs.

But with that all said, I am not a downer person... more a realist. So what I choose to believe is that my purpose is to make the life of the people around me a better place. Whether that is being a father, a husband or a friend- that somehow those around me are slightly better from having known me as I am from having known them.

Best Answer

super like , but still something , shouldn't you have a specific idea in your brain to work for ? to make others happier is a very big idea as well as it is not a specific idea , so is there something clear and specific ?

Best Answer

Fist and foremost it means making myself happy an continuing to grow. Without that it is hard to part things on to other people. Humans that stop growing tend to gravitate to the crack of life which is complaining and being bitter. Yes it is vague but the more experience you have in life the more likely you are able to give advice and help in someway. As a human I have had my fair shares up ups and downs, my fair mistakes and triumphs, great and miserable relationships, living in multiple countries, and knowing the loss of people that I have loved. Each of those have left some mark on me and on the people around me. In the end I guess the greatest comfort for me is knowing that in some way I will live on forever through the imprints in others around me who pay it forward.

Best Answer

I'm here to stir waves in the pot of life.

Best Answer

Literary you are answer is the best ,
Practically it added nothing , sorry would you be clearer ?

Best Answer

I know how to get on peoples nerves without even trying.

Best Answer

I wish I knew, well all I know is that I am trying to conquer an incurable illness, maybe that's it. I dunno -sigh-

Best Answer

To be a good mother & wife, I just want happiness and peace In my household

Best Answer

please would you explain what does "good mother & wife" mean ? and sorry for bothering

Best Answer

I want to provide a good stable household for my son to grow up in, i want my husband to be happy and content, that's being a good wife and mother

Best Answer

My purpose for life is that I intend to keep rolling with university, graduating and doing what I've been wanting to do all my life in around a year or two after so that I can work and save up some money.

As much as life sucks right now, I would never intend to harm myself in any way. I don't see the reason for it, there's no point in doing something like that when every problem has a solution.

Best Answer

I'm a tentacle in God's experiment and I'm fondling my boyfriend at the moment

Best Answer

in 55 and you search for boyfriend ?

Best Answer

To make the world a happier place ... one woman at a time.

Best Answer

I am trying to learn forgiveness for others, and get forgiveness for myself. My purpose is to write feelings down from experiences. The forgiving part is harder. How can I forgive a person that never meant anything? How can I expect forgiveness from the Higher power if I just can't move on? I hope I find it in my heart one day, and never again I will get involved with people.

Best Answer

For the same purpose as every other carbon unit, to be part of the "potential workforce" for the Elite, to pay taxes, obey rules, be possible "canon fodder" for Governments disputes regarding, land, oil, money. and to die, and still pay the Government a final instalment of tax.

Best Answer

I teach

Best Answer

what do you teach ?

Best Answer

ANything they need me to at the college

Best Answer

Do I have a purpose ?

Best Answer

shouldn't you ?

Best Answer

What is the use of having a purpose ? Is there a purpose to have a purpose ?

Best Answer

Right now I think its to sit here and answer all these questions. will I ever get to the end of this test?

Best Answer

maybe

Best Answer

apparently to lend money to people, take in strays........& live paycheck to paycheck?

Best Answer

According the aliens I'm here for their anal probe experiments. As far as I'm concerned my purpose is to know that I don't know.

Best Answer

We have right to live as we are born. We have no chance or choice to die. So we don't die.

Best Answer

To torment u muahaha

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

Kiddin, it's halloween tym lol

Best Answer