AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 34 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Hobbies

My KKK membership does not allow it

Best Answer

you killed me w/ ^ that! im still rollin'

Best Answer

Because racism is ******* stupid.

Best Answer

Racism is too serious for me

Best Answer

Very interesting!

Best Answer

I'm too lazy to be racist, can't be bothered and I really couldn't give a sh*t!

Best Answer

I like that! Too lazy to be racist. Interesting way to look at it.

Best Answer

I think it makes perfect sense.
I realised long ago, you can't change peoples beliefs...they have to start asking questions for themselves. The definition of prejudice is judging without knowledge thought or reason. judging without evidence can't be done if you don't bother with it in the first place...It makes sense in my head, I'm not explaining this very well. Sorry.

Best Answer

No! You're explaining it brilliantly! It makes a lot of sense. This must be a great question in general because I asked it on another site I used to be on and it got A LOT of answers and put me on the Leaderboards. Must touch people everywhere. And so far the answers I'm getting here are even better than the ones I got on that other site.

Best Answer

I think it is a great question, because despite my dismissive response, we all have a race so we are all apart of your question.

Best Answer

Right you are.

Best Answer

- because there's only one race, the human race. there is no other competition.

Best Answer

The way I was brought up, I suppose---my home was always filled with black teachers, coaches, and athletes from the time I was born

Best Answer

Because racism is for people who have no intelligence and hate themselves; therefore they hate others based on ridiculous things like skin color to try and cover up the fact that they're lacking in some way...

Best Answer

What's the point, has being racist ever got anyone anywhere!?!

Best Answer

I take people as individuals.

Best Answer

Because I cant run as fast as "you people" and get away if I disrespect them lmao!

Best Answer

Cuz I'm mixed and I'm proud and I think racism is dumb

Best Answer

I'm not racist, although i do crack a joke or to every now and then that some overly sensitive people might be offended by.

Best Answer

some of my favorite people are in the human race

Best Answer

best question i heard on this racist site in a long time man. takes me back to the rodney king riots in 92 i think it was. yeah i was there... a few days after the riots there was a black mans concert at u.c.l.a. polo fields put on by white celebs. i just had to buy a t-shirt there. it was white, with bold black letters in a square. the shirt said "love sees no color" and i'm like no it doesn't it. today i'm like "does it?" i'm not ignorant and i love everybody, that's just me; r.i.p. rodney...

Best Answer

Because I know better and try to understand that I don't really comprehend. I think racism is just a form of stupidity that needs to just go away. In today's world, the fact it still exists is really sad and pathetic.

Best Answer

Because I cant bring myself to believe that I am superior to anyone. I ts also a waste of time and stressful.

Best Answer

Because in eighth grade I went to a school where there were only twelve white kids and learned what being a minority really meant, fortunately I was befriended by the baddest kid and school and he protected my by being my best friend

Best Answer

Cuz I try to look at the inside, where the true person is, not the outside.

Best Answer

I don't hate people of different races I don't hate anyone. Everyone is human... but i might feel fear sometimes... just honestly.

Best Answer

I can respect that.

Best Answer

thank you :) That means a lot to me actually

Best Answer

I understand because I think we all feel some kind of fear with others we don't really know.

Best Answer

true. especially when you don't know what to believe, and people don't spend a lot of time listening to eachother... even talking to you make me feel better actually hehe. Like just admitting the fear helps... its like you don't have to hide anymore...

Best Answer

That's why we people have to learn about each other. Gotta put aside whatever ideas they have and try to see the real picture. The media makes most black men out to be violent and agressive and those types to be waiting for you at a street corner at night so they can jump you. That's not even most black men, and if you think about it you will see the logic. But the media wants to keep white people's minds in bondage of an idea that black men are up to no good.

Best Answer

totally hear you... and as a white person, its hard to admit the possibility that you have been wrong... because you are scared of that you'll get retribution, or other consequences. Its hard to be humble. I think we are all brothers really, and everyone is suffering in their own way, and its important to not have prejudices. It hurts everyone.

Best Answer

That's very true. I've always liked to think of people of different races as brothers.

Best Answer

brother.

Best Answer

Brother :-)

Best Answer

Because i don't like ignorance.

Best Answer