I'm not gay because I'm not attracted to guys.

Best Answer

Because I'm a Christain. The Bible condemns that activity in many different places. Because it scares the hell out of me. The idea of another mans bal*s slapping against my chin has never been romantic. And taking it up the a*s? No way.

Best Answer

Both of those last items sound awesome and the way you say it reads very hopeful like someone asks you "what are you thinking about?" And out of the blue you say "not a guys balls on my chin or taking it up the a$$ thats for sure"

Best Answer

He's just answering the question! Why does he have to be an idiot! For having an a point of view?! Perhaps you're the idiot - not to mention intolerant and disrespectful!!!!

Best Answer

I agree with Hirafu, you are seriously uneducated or lacking in adult thought processes. (Idiot, he says)

Best Answer

bi is less limiting

Best Answer

Because I was born straight...

Best Answer

Because men don't have vaginas.

Best Answer

There are some men i wonder about....

Best Answer

I ams what I ams and Thats all that I ams.. Simple enough.

Best Answer

Because I wasn't born gay, and because men are very, very... interesting to me. (:

Best Answer

I just really like vaginas.

Best Answer

I have to get rid of this wife first. Then I will be happy.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Because marriage is between one man and one woman.

Best Answer

Well that's ignorance for you. Marriage can be between one man and multiple women, one woman and multiple men, one man and a cow, etc, And what's it all got to do with gay anyhow?

Best Answer

Because I am unhappy right now

Best Answer

Because I don't want to be.

Best Answer

I guess you don't decide who you have séx with then.

Best Answer

I am not gay because I am not attracted to ladies..ladies have vaginas. I dont like vaginas because I have my own. Men have penises, I prefer the penis.

Best Answer

because your *** is for shi-ting from not receiving ****-s up it gayness is nasty

Best Answer

Cause I lovezz me some Females and im's a virgin.Get you sum to

Best Answer

I am.

Best Answer

because I find women to be way more attractive and fascinating than men

Best Answer

Because women are awesome. They just are.

Best Answer

Your question implies homosexuality is the norm, Human Sexuality Varies from person to person. However I could ask you "Why are you gay?"<br />
I'm not gay because I like boobs and ***** too much, and guys don't turn me on.

Best Answer

Cause my wife says no....guess that would be bi though cause i loves me a woman...maybe someday though

Best Answer