JoeysGoddess JoeysGoddess 36-40, F 15 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in EP

Free ham?? I knew I joined for some reason! seriously I have little adult conversation in my day!

Best Answer

haha... free ham... funny

Best Answer

Depends on my mood what I'm into or looking for, sometimes just light banter, sometimes a bit more

Best Answer

I love a good healthy banter... it can be soooo much fun

Best Answer

just to let the B.S. fly

Best Answer

fly fly fly

Best Answer

It started out as naughty stuff as you put it. It has kind of become more than that now.

Best Answer

To ep, or not to ep.... that is the question

Best Answer

haha thats cute!!

Best Answer

I'm only here for the EP tokens. I'll be able to get drunk virtually this xmas

Best Answer

buy me a drink then!!!! lol

Best Answer

i stay on for peoples minds , its fascinating , and the occasional story or even poem

Best Answer

thanks for answering

Best Answer

simply to be able to talk to people with experiences alike... some who actually overcame them... partly to ask for advice but more just to know that it is possible

Best Answer

love it

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

I'm just here for the monthly free canned ham giveaway. :)

Best Answer

wheres the ham??? no one told me we get ham!!! lol

Best Answer

Oh you just missed it Joeys! But I'll share mine. lol

Best Answer

I consider myself a student of man. I study my fellow humans with the same detached objective view as a nature show host studies an animal in the wild. So, am I into the "naughty stuff"...? What fascinates me more is that you define some behavior as "naughty"... like you equate it with a kid stealing a cookie from a cookie jar. As a general rule, "naughty stuff" tends to be equated with "adult" or "sexual" activities, at least... that the common inference. I've never understood why an activity that is normal and healthy behavior for an animal is classified as something "naughty"... as if you aren't supposed to do it...

"Informational stuff"...? Everything is informational. Even the "naughty". The act of communication-- and these posts are exactly that-- is purely informational. Each sentence, each word chosen, attitudes, seriousness or flippancy, all give you information about the person who is using them. They will indicate mood, tone, opinion, beyond the possible factual information on the subject that they are speaking upon. Paying attention to these little details will grant the observer much insight on the person, and their status of emotional and educational levels at that moment in time.

I chose to join EP and stay on because it gives me an incredible range of people to both share my experiences and insights with, as well as a diverse cross-section of more humans to add to my observations, and expand my own understanding of our species.

Best Answer

You are very right in everything you said. My questions was asked just in a silly reference. I like to call adult / sex content... naughty. Just to have fun with it. I personally am on here for fun and to meet new people. I love meeting new people from all over the world.

Best Answer