LisbethTylerMorgan LisbethTylerMorgan 22-25, F 25 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Hobbies

Awww..but the real question is, why are you?<br />
What do you care that we are?

Best Answer

For me, there is no difference between christmas and any other day in winter. Also, it's a good chance to help those who need it the most.

Best Answer

It's either that or talk to my family. They are about the most judgmental people you'll meet. At least here I can be myself, whether you believe it or not. I still love them dearly.

Best Answer

It isn't yet for one more minute!

Best Answer

im chinese ,no xmas here ,thats why,but i dun get it why u guys here,its time to (团圆)with family right?

Best Answer

I like to look at the tigers.

Best Answer

Because we are supposed to be happy on christmas day.

Best Answer

Working but not that hard

Best Answer

nothing else to do

Best Answer

They're paying me double time and a half for doing this....

Best Answer

I chose not to get stuck at Ohare the day after Christmas. Bad storms over this holiday.

Best Answer

The fam lives too far away to visit and the S.O. is visiting his mom...

Best Answer

Because its 1 in the morning and im still wrapping presents and drinking. well mostly drinking

Best Answer

I'm not not yet

Best Answer

It's still Christmas Eve here, but I'll probably be here for awhile tomorrow, too.

Best Answer

I celebrated early, so for me it's over

Best Answer

Because it's 2AM Christmas Day and I don't really celebrate Christmas apart from the present giving/receiving part of it (and the decorations)....

Best Answer

because where i am i have two more hours till chirstmas

Best Answer

I am a lonely loser..... with lots of time.

Best Answer

at least you've time!

Best Answer

Best Answer