just wondering.
bookerdana bookerdana 51-55, M 17 Answers Dec 10, 2011

Because I can't take my toddler to a bar. At least, last I checked they don't allow it.

Best Answer

i know you have to be doing it,but is he/she fun? when i used to babysit for neices and nephews i got to leave but always enjoyed it;their joy can be wonderful.just wondered

Best Answer

Aww... no, I love my little girl. She's about to turn 3, so she's at that age where she's innocently hilarious. Like talking to her dolls and farting at the same time like nothing is out of the ordinary.

Best Answer

Hahaha. That's hilarious.!

Best Answer

bc my bf is back home done with finals and all my friends are studying as i should be but am taking the night off to relax.

Best Answer

good luck on the finals.peace

Best Answer

This is about as close as I'm typically willing to get to other humans. Most Saturday night stuff involves being very near many of them which makes me exceedingly uncomfortable. I wish it wasn't this way, but I don't know what to do about it.

Best Answer

because i work a 35 hour weekend shift and need something to keep my awake while my clients sleep

Best Answer

hope we`re doing our job and not putting you to sleep-better than talk radio,i think. peace

Best Answer

your all doing a fine job

Best Answer

thanks.i assume you`re a nurse-any cute doctors about?-just curious

Best Answer

in home support for crazy people. I work by myself most of the time.

Best Answer

I'm working, and I'm on break. I would much rather be at home in bed with my wife right now.

Best Answer

i hear ya

Best Answer

OH MAHHHHHHHHHH VIRGIN MARYYYY THATS WHAT IM DOING RIGHT NOW :DDD

Best Answer

I have no life :(

Best Answer

i just did and it hurt :(

Best Answer

When I was in rehab homeless services aka doll house I was a client in bed at 9 ish myself

Best Answer

aw,sorry.i`d invite you over to tend the corn squeezings with me but its virtual world.good luck.

Best Answer

cuz i didnt feel like going out again tonight

Best Answer

works for me..not that anyone asked me.

Best Answer

lol you dont need an invite... if you wanna go. just go

Best Answer

Because he cancelled on me:(

Best Answer

silly him.but we get to enjoy your company,if only virtually.think his excuse real-or not?thanks for joinin` us!

Best Answer

Thank you. Yes. Sort of. He's "tired and stressed" which is sort of lame because even when I am tired and stressed I make an effort. Oh well. I survived. :)

Best Answer

It's late evening here and I was out shopping from noon until about 9 PM and I'm to darned tired to go anywhere but bed.

Best Answer

grounded... but my parents are stupid enough to let me go on the computer for "homework"

Best Answer

nice...........................

Best Answer

;) ikr

Best Answer

I am watching "Goonies" and need a lil extra stimulation. I already had my casino fix for the day.

Best Answer

The fun starts Monday, love.

Best Answer

Sure it does...

Best Answer

It really does ;)

Best Answer

why is that?

Best Answer

whats monday? most of us gotta go to work

Best Answer

Some of us gotta go play =)

Best Answer