So many honest and thoughtful answers, thanks everyone :)
nerdbabe102 nerdbabe102 18-21, F 134 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Because I suck at interacting with people.

Best Answer

so do i

Best Answer

Preach to the choir! :D
At least I think so....sometimes it works super-well. Most of the time though I just confuse the crap out of people :D

Best Answer

Sucks to be us

Best Answer

That wouldn't be a problem, looking as good as you do.

Best Answer

But you haven't met me yet. I wish we could. You seem nice.

Best Answer

Cause I want to be, can do what I want, when I want, without answering a bunch of damned fool questions.

Best Answer

Me too !! It's the best!

Best Answer

Mainly because I'm very introverted but also because I haven't met someone as perceptive as I am, I find that the majority of people in the world are obtuse in their interactions and I just can't bring myself to pretend that I don't notice.

Best Answer

<3

Best Answer

Because this world is ****. People are unpredictable. Better to find happiness alone than waste a millenium ******* around with fallible humans. muahahhaha

Best Answer

Because I study engineering (a ratio of 1 girl to 17 guys in my class) and no man in his right mind approaches a girl constantly surrounded by 6 or 7 guys... I think most of the time they're trying to figure out which one is my boyfriend :P

Best Answer

Same here! Plus I am in Mechanical Engineering..

Best Answer

when im around girls my brain stops working and i cannot talk to them

Best Answer

Because I was cheated on and never got my confidence back since then.

Best Answer

Bro you're as confident as you want to be.

Best Answer

it's because I expect a lot in return for all of the effort and emotion and support that I pour into a relationship. If I feel like the effort isn't there on her part then I move on.

Best Answer

Because I'm somewhat misanthropic and pretty much all of the female I see/know are very ugly on the inside.

Best Answer

Because I'm 13?<br />
I do have a crush though ;P

Best Answer

No confidence. ; (

Best Answer

Because real people are mean. ^.^

Best Answer

Because I can't send you a private message, I had to leave you this response complimenting you for your Grell avatar.

Best Answer

Thank you!!! :)

Best Answer

my ex couldn't stand the distance and didn't find it fare that i was the one driving up to see him well he was in school without a car... honestly i can't help wondering if there wasn't something else...

Best Answer

Might have been!

Best Answer

Good question :/

Best Answer

Emotionally, I am very much ready for a relationship. I have learned from past failed relationships and feel I deserve happiness. I deserve to have a man who is going to treat me better than I have in the past. Its just that right now, I am not quite fully stable. I live at home with my mkm which is a very toxic situation. I am not allowed to have anybody over to the house. I tried to get her to meet a guy I am trying to have a relationship with, but she is always coming up with excuses like she don't have time. Really? Don't have 30 minutes? Anyway, I don't have a car to get to him. But I am working very hard to get the car so that I can get a job and move out. In the meantime, my guy has been a great friend and support. I know that once I get back on my feet, I will be at a good place to have a new relationship. I hope it is with him.

Best Answer

I haven't met someone real enough that I want to date. <br />
What I mean is, people who are true to themselves. Maybe it's my age (20) - people around me are mostly acting out how they think they should be acting, like behaving a certain for the sake of it. I can't deal with that.<br />
I have friends who are just like me, but those are platonic friendships.<br />
I haven't found someone whom I can connect with on the level I want to.

Best Answer

1) Scared of commitment<br />
2) Had the urge to run away when a guy approaches me<br />
3) Too busy(mechanical engineering here!)<br />
4) Not matured enough(hhaha! btw, i'm already 19)<br />
5) Err, too choosy? LOL

Best Answer

cause im a lazy f***

Best Answer

Because I don't feel ready enough for the person I want to be with. I also don't know how to go about letting them know I like them enough to be more.

Best Answer

Because i choose to be:-)

Best Answer