Post
starship33 starship33 36-40, F 18 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Health

Your Response

Cancel

because i want people to treat me nicely :-)

Best Answer

I don't know, I was born with an over capacity to love. And my personality just has to love instead of hate.

Best Answer

love your answer :-)

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

You mam have been misinformed

Best Answer

Ironhide quote from Transformers o.O

Best Answer

Just the way I am. Treat people the way I want to be treated. :)

Best Answer

Good question. Maybe if I was not "so nice" women would see me and want to be with me. Being told I am a "nice" or "sweet" person is always followed with a polite "go away".

Best Answer

Only to those who I care about.

Best Answer

I was created this way

Best Answer

I'm nice like 80% of the time..But for the other 20%..Watch out..

Best Answer

Would you rather me being not nice?

Best Answer

Some think I am nice..some think I am brutally honest.. and some think I am mean.

Best Answer

You must hca me confused with someone else?

Best Answer

I'm not "so nice". I'm nice enough.

Best Answer

Related Questions