So you like the debt we have? You even support this government and it's misuse of power? You do know that the NSA needs money to operate and you allow this inept government to use your tax dollars to spy on everyone? Think about it. We provide for these things and we get the worst of it. I am asking every patriotic American to join with me to take a stand against Washington. It is becoming too late for Americans. Their are so many ill-educated Americans that actually believe what the mainstream news puts out. The real problem there is that many in the know patriotic Americans don't buy into the news as it is reported. I want everyone that reads this to know that we the people do not have to wait for another election to take action. Under the Constitution we can all demand a new and just government. we do not need liars, posers and atheist that go against God and country! How does it feel to be spied on with your tax dollars? doesn't feel good now does it? Take action now! God Bless!
USPatriot USPatriot 26-30, F 7 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in EP

Sign me up.

Best Answer

We have never had an athiest president...sadly...so uneducated and illogical to because in something so stupid. God/god is a lie and isn't real....

Best Answer

Say hello to the nice NSA agent monitoring this forum. <br />
HELLO!

Best Answer

Hello NSA agent! Good to see you are kept up at this hour. lol TY for your answer! lol

Best Answer

Meh.

Best Answer

****** like anyones gonna read that ****.

Best Answer