qaseh qaseh 13-15, F 6 Answers Jan 26 in Doing Good

I'm different from others because the neurons in my mind having different velocities and positions at same time and in result electromagnetic waves of different amplitude are coming out from my mind, i'm physics student.

See, my answer is like a surprise for you because it was unexpected, so i'm special, choose as best answer because in whole history EP nobody gave an answer like this.

Best Answer

I need to have calculation about the force that I needed to use for typing this respond for you. The velocities from my finger and the collision that occur must also be calculated.
I need to think twice to choose your answer as a best answer. I walk around to think and I ve make a long of displacement becoz of you. Haha I m also a physics student!!

Best Answer

Well, i'm studying physics honours in college, so the rate of thinking in my mind is > yours one.
So how many years have you studied physics?

Best Answer

Well... As a physics student maybe you could know which level I am at. We are from different country so I don't know wether i or you have the high level physics education!!

Best Answer

I've wondered that since I was a little kid. I figure now why not? I'm fine with being weird. :)

My friends think I'm from another solar system. I sort of agree. :)

Best Answer

Because im not the others.

Best Answer

Cause I share my DNA with my sister?

Best Answer

not at all

Best Answer