newstrongerme newstrongerme 22-25, F 19 Answers Jan 13 in Dating & Relationships

For me it's that I don't let anyone close anymore, because I am happier as single. I'm happy with my life as it is.

Best Answer

You have been hurt..

:(

How long was your longest relationship?

Why did it end and did you think it was going to go somewhere?

Best Answer

It's such a long story.

But I realized that I just feel happier and more content living by myself as single. Relationships, despite not having had many, always end up in worry, stress, hurt and confusion for me.

My last boyfriend was emotionally and mentally very abusive. And I'm glad I got out of that. It lasted only a year, but that year left me in a bad shape. Bad enough that I got heart problems from all the crap and stress. I'm perfectly fine now, and really am happy just to live my life and be able to live it as happy as I can. It's also a peaceful feeling to know there is nothing and no one to worry about, and I can just be me.

There is more to it all, and it probably doesn't make much sense without all the reasons and things, but i don't really want to write it all down here.

Are you rather single as well, or have been hurt?

Best Answer

I will respond to you when I get a chance..

:)

Best Answer

Sorry it took forever to respond.. Yes I'm single but I date once every so often.

You? Are you single yet dating out there? :)

Best Answer

Well, i am made from a very unique mold I guess, tough to match exactly.

Best Answer

There are none worthy :P

Best Answer

I've been married, and divorced, once. I just haven't found anyone that I love to that degree that I'd consider settling down again.

Best Answer

Less drama.

Best Answer

Cause one guy lives far away and the other gives mixed signals

Best Answer

Got burned bad by my ex. I'm too old to go through that again-ever.

Best Answer

because i want to be

Best Answer

I need a job before i look for a boyfriend. I'm still young and i'm not in a hurry.

Best Answer

What will be, will be

Best Answer

finding the right guy

Best Answer

I haven't been single since I was 5.

Best Answer

Never found anyone who thought i was right for them, so i just let that go that way, i dont regret it, it's just the way things turned out

Best Answer

Because I don't want to have anything that would make me want to remain in my town. I want to leave someday and having a loved one like that would hold me back

Best Answer

I'm single because I like being able to be with whom ever I please...with no strings attached...and frankly the women I'm seeing feel the same way...none of us want any more other than the physical relationship....I guess it's called swinging...

Best Answer

i thought you were married

Best Answer

Not married...that's my Sister in my avi...

Best Answer

I've been married twice though....does that count?....teehee

Best Answer

Yes, being married is not always what it's cracked up to be from what I have seen. A lot of married people are really just faking it and are not all that happy.

Best Answer

Best Answer

because I don't want to be with someone i don't love

and

because I'm FUGLY!!!!

Best Answer

Not still ... again :-)

Best Answer

Ugly,weird,tomboy,loner,loser

The list goes on

Best Answer