JustMeMyselfAndI25 JustMeMyselfAndI25 22-25, F 19 Answers Jan 13 in Dating & Relationships

Well, i am made from a very unique mold I guess, tough to match exactly.

Best Answer

There are none worthy :P

Best Answer

I've been married, and divorced, once. I just haven't found anyone that I love to that degree that I'd consider settling down again.

Best Answer

Less drama.

Best Answer

Cause one guy lives far away and the other gives mixed signals

Best Answer

Got burned bad by my ex. I'm too old to go through that again-ever.

Best Answer

because i want to be

Best Answer

I need a job before i look for a boyfriend. I'm still young and i'm not in a hurry.

Best Answer

What will be, will be

Best Answer

finding the right guy

Best Answer

I haven't been single since I was 5.

Best Answer

Never found anyone who thought i was right for them, so i just let that go that way, i dont regret it, it's just the way things turned out

Best Answer

Because I don't want to have anything that would make me want to remain in my town. I want to leave someday and having a loved one like that would hold me back

Best Answer

I'm single because I like being able to be with whom ever I please...with no strings attached...and frankly the women I'm seeing feel the same way...none of us want any more other than the physical relationship....I guess it's called swinging...

Best Answer

i thought you were married

Best Answer

Not married...that's my Sister in my avi...

Best Answer

I've been married twice though....does that count?....teehee

Best Answer

Yes, being married is not always what it's cracked up to be from what I have seen. A lot of married people are really just faking it and are not all that happy.

Best Answer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SP0P54lHy-Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Best Answer

because I don't want to be with someone i don't love<br />
and<br />
because I'm FUGLY!!!!

Best Answer

Not still ... again :-)

Best Answer

Ugly,weird,tomboy,loner,loser <br />
The list goes on

Best Answer