My mom was treated like a ball headed stepchild by her mom because she was most favored by her dad.
micia73 micia73 36-40, F 21 Answers Jul 23, 2012

I have 8 tattoos. I'm nocturnal and i dont eat curd which is like an 'OMG' thing. Also i dont wear traditional outfits which is not said out loud but is looked down upon.

Best Answer

im the blacksheep of the family for sure...

everyone else likes the same things...

they all are not shy with things...

they don't like gothic or demonic things...

they are not emo...

they are not suicidal atleast once a day...

Best Answer

Who told you I have a black jeep ?

Best Answer

because i chose the role and have always played it to the hilt...why would i want to be anything else?

Best Answer

coz i m not practical at times i choose teaching after post graduating in finance, they wanted me to be a banker... i m always told u use ur heart while deciding upon practical things

Best Answer

You cannot go wrong being yourself and decide what you want.

Best Answer

only because i admit. there isn't a white one in the bunch of us.

Best Answer

cause i ran amuck when i was younger

Best Answer

Walked way from the family religious beliefs, got married and divorced twice...stayed single now 13 years, I'm not afraid to tell my da to suck it up....the list is endless of why I'm the blacksheep.

Best Answer

I don't think my family sees me like the black sheep but I do

I was always the troubled one, the problem child, the sick one, the one who was bullied etc. And constantly having to struggle with everything while my sister went trough most of their life without problems kind of made me give myself the black sheep label

Best Answer

I'm not a black sheep I'm more a grey wolf of the family they won't accept that I'm a true wolf and neither will many other people.

Best Answer

I am the one to dabble in the shadows rather than deal with catty, backstabbing family. Also, I have succeeded in life so far.

Best Answer

because of the way i choose to dress, what i listen to, what i like and because im not into my family's dumb culture

Best Answer

Im not lol. Me and my sisters are all as bad as each other ;-P

Best Answer

I am deaf and the smallest in family. 5foot. The one without a bf and a single mom. My bro and sis have partners and they always have a life. I am also a single mom and have no friends. Crappy life.

Best Answer

Just remember that everyone has problems and I feel that if you're ok with being single and you're making it then you're doing good. I have had people around me in need of being loved by someone and been miserable with their partners for over 10 years. Even cheated also.

Best Answer

You are right. People do have problems. Sometimes it is better to be on my own rather than have problems that I def can't handle. I've been single for too long and wants to have fun for a change but really, I can't complain much can I? Anyway I appreciate your reminder.

Best Answer

Not Catholic, or violent, or greedy

Best Answer

How did you overcome it?

Best Answer

Fell in a black hole and dug my way out. I'm a strong hard worker now.

Best Answer

That's wonderful.

Best Answer