I really know the answer, but I want to know all of your own opinions... PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL WHEN ANSWERING!!!
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 45 Answers Mar 28, 2012

older women know what they want. I think thats sexy to most people.

Best Answer

Yup. agreed again!

Best Answer

For the same reason that older men like me are attracted to older women. It is not just the experience. A mature woman understands how to take care of an please a man. She also has expectations of how she is to be treated. There are rarely mixed signals because she has gotten over that stage. They are curvy in all the right places and love intimacy more than "have sex and be done with it".<br />
Of course, other than the flattery and stamina, why would an older woman want to settle for an inexperienced and immature man?

Best Answer

I think it is because older women don't as often say no to nasty things. They are not squeamish. They are more down to earth and not as concerned about silly stuff young ladies are.

Best Answer

Older women have the experience and the passion and a few more other things that younger women only wish they had!

Best Answer

Hafta agree with that,hun!

Best Answer

Experience , Nuff said .

Best Answer

Nice answer, Pacshar!....

Best Answer

Same reason Pinkiepie married me .

Best Answer

Well, Mrs Wayswin is 14 years older than I... (Don't ever tell that I said that!)... She was just past all the games... been married for 16 years....

Best Answer

Do you mean Mrs Wayswin?

Best Answer

Good thing for the update button.

Best Answer

SWEET!!! I am so happy for you hun!!!

Best Answer

Young men are attracted to ANY women. :)<br />
Fine by me.

Best Answer

Because you are so sexy and beautiful.

Best Answer

Ok..So Kewl! Nice to be almost 45!!

Best Answer

I like older women because I like someone with experience, tell me what to do for once and how to do it. Always was a keen learner

Best Answer

older women wont take crap from young guys trying to":sweet" talk them' they know what they like & dont like, if the youngster cant get that, out the bed he goes. so he tries much harder to keep his conquest. "hey man, I'm banging a Milf"

Best Answer

Older women know what they want and there is no drama:)

Best Answer

That;s very hard to find nowadays...

Best Answer

They figure older women have fewer options and are more desperate than young ones; plus they're more financially stable and can pay their own way if necessary.

Best Answer

Those who figure older women have fewer options and are more desperate are "figuring wrong." It's quite to the contrary, actually!

Best Answer

I object, I have plenty of options and have never been desperate.

Best Answer

Most older women know EXACTLY what they want, especially when it **** to sex! Put, they sometimes do represent an older woman that a guys was once hot for!! Me personally, I like making them faint while giving them a massage!! lol

Best Answer

I ask that same guestion last year,for the most part I got answers that an older woman doesn't carry a lot of baggage and knows how to please a guy with no guestions ask.

Best Answer

Young men are "attracted" to all women.

Best Answer

True, I must say!

Best Answer

For the same reason older men are attracted to younger women. Recapturing the feeling of youth and the need to feel that we are still attractive to younger people. Fighting the aging process. The reason so many have face lifts, and tummy lifts and a$$ lifts and boob jobs. Fear of getting old.

Best Answer

Yes but a lot of us don't need a butt lift in our forties!!

Best Answer

Or boob jobs!

Best Answer

I wasn't suggesting that they do need them, just that the wish for a relationship with a much younger man is part of the same need to feel young and attractive.

Best Answer

I think I misread the question. I read it as why are older women so attracted to younger men. Sorry, my mistake.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say that statement was generally true. I never have been...

Best Answer

Why do you say that hunnie?...

Best Answer

If you mean why have I never been attracted to older women, I'm not sure that's something I can answer. It's like asking someone why they like their favorite color. I do not automatically find somebody attractive simply because they are older.

Best Answer

there easy and and like to spend cash on there man really there toy boy<br />
similar to girls having a sugar dadddy

Best Answer

Aww..I have had a friend that liked a "sugar daddy" She never "used" him for that purpose she just loved him because he was never loved the way he should he should have been loved...

Best Answer

A quality woman with high self esteem isn't "easy," regardless of whether or not the man is young.

Best Answer

What's young? What's old? I think it's probably to do with the experience level and emotional togetherness and support a more mature person can offer

Best Answer

Sweet!

Best Answer

I so agree with that!

Best Answer

:) I'm glad

Best Answer

It helps them grow up faster and smarter

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer