Krapsparov Krapsparov 70+ 12 Answers Mar 5, 2012

Because we stopped teaching them how to communicate, do math and write properly, We should not blame the young people, we should blame me and you.

Best Answer

No, we should blame the teachers unions that hold kids in failing public schools because they fear competition. Spending per student in the U.S. is not the problem - and the deficiencies in our schools have been documented for a generation now. You can't blame parents who can't afford to both pay their taxes and also pay for a second private school. It's time to end the unproductive monopoly.

Best Answer

Whether it be parent or government, private or public at the end of the day we are all to blame.

Best Answer

I'm young and I play video games and I'm far from stupid. Why do older people always look down on us is what the question should be. All I hear is ahh... The youth of today... I'm 21 but I'm not stupid. ^^

Best Answer

That's a really disgusting generalization. I think it's fair to say that you, as a 76 year old man, have experienced and seen much more than someone who is..idk..10? How can one have knowledge of something without exposure to it? It's only natural that your understanding of things increases as you interact and grow with it. Secondly, When you use the term stupid, are you referring to emotional immaturity or education or common sense? Because honestly, there are many people in your age group that seem to be on the decline on the maturity front. Various factors can play to into education or lack their of I mean, I'm in college but my mother never went, but she also as much more working and life experience so it's really subjective.<br />
The funny thing is, there are plenty of innovators in technology who are video game pla<x>yers, and there are plenty of intellectual people who have never played one. There are many older idiots and many too stupid to recognize their own stupidity.

Best Answer

oh dear...i think i'm hanging with 3rdbct187th............ on this one

Best Answer

theyre not you just need to get your eyes and ears tested old timer

Best Answer

Failing public schools filled with teachers who don't care about anyone but themselves.

Best Answer

teachers are young and stupid too... that would explain...

Best Answer

Lady - The problem is with the monopoly situation. The public union monopoly must be broken. Believe me, I spend plenty of time and money supporting that fight. I don't want to do the teachers job - I want to fire teachers that don't do the job and replace them with ones that will. Due to teachers unions rules, bad teachers can't be fired and actually hurt the kids more than they help.

Best Answer

What is the age group you referring to?

Best Answer

everybody who's younger than me... my son's 53... he is young and stupid...

Best Answer

I think it might be you are senile. No offense.

Best Answer

how I am not senile ! how dare you ?

Best Answer

lol, I know my Grammy would throw a bingo marker at me for that statement.

Best Answer

I shall look forward to many years of indulgent stupidity.

Best Answer

I hear you my friend lmao

Best Answer