Anyone else want to block me because I don't agree with them GO AHEAD make my ******* day!!
Zebzz Zebzz 51-55, M 15 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Travel

Why dont seriously skinny people on flights share seats?

Best Answer

I do agree with you!

Best Answer

So do I

Best Answer

the best thing for airlines to do would be to offer "full size seating" for an extra fee. the only thing airlines do any more is rip people off. it used to be really something special to fly. it was expensive. now they lower the prices and be stingy with everything. the way they pack people into planes should be illegal. then you get every person flying to hot countries not to visit but to lie on their beaches and get waited on by the natives. flying used to be a privilege and anyone who wanted to fly had to really save up for it.

Best Answer

Good answer

Best Answer

I think I've heard of 'full sized seating' on some airlines....it could be a solution....if the 'full size ' people are willing to pay the extra fare....otherwise, airlines could offer it at no extra charge, and simply adjust the weight limits/overages as necessary....(if it is necessary....)

Best Answer

thanks.

Best Answer

Airlines want to fill their planes with paying passengers, it's not in their interests to take up more room with less paying passengers, by having larger seats, this will have a knock on effect to the resulting fewer paying passengers. In other words those who are not seriously over weight will have to pay a premium for their seats because there are fewer of them. It's basic economics and not an attack on fat people.

Best Answer

I don't know, but I think if they can't squeeze into a single seat without overflowing into the seat next to them, they should be charged for two seats and given two.

Best Answer

Tooooo right!!!

Best Answer

Many Airlines do that. But I dated a person who was overweight and you need to know someone in person to appreciate the challenges, discrimination in this society towards people with more weight.

Best Answer

I'm not discriminating. I had to squeeze into a seat with a very fat person next to me. I could tell he was trying his best not to overflow into my area, but it made for a terrible flight for me and him both. I say, charge them for 2 seats and give them 2 seats. It is best for all involved.

Best Answer

just give em a diet coke... problem solved ;)

Best Answer

Ah yeah Big Mac Large Fries & a diet Coke its worked for decades....lol

Best Answer

some airlines do. if an overweight person takes up two seats, they're charged for two flights.

Best Answer

Why not just have special planes for overweight people only.

Best Answer

Excellent idea.

Best Answer

the amount of weight in the baggage(luggage) limits are the same whether your fat or skinny, weight is weight period!

Best Answer

An Airplane has its limits to what it can carry wherever it may be placed, if a plane contained 100% seriously over weight people it would be in trouble and unable to take off. What's your point?

Best Answer

You stated ''baggage'', that is the number of carry-ons allowed, they have weight limits...baggage is separate from the people/passengers they are 2 different things!!!!

Best Answer

Here in the Uk we have something called a sense of humour, we are also familiar with the term applied when a passenger carries any weight above the permitted allowance, this is regarded as "excess baggage"...Are you with me so far? So taking that to it's conclusion if a "passenger" were to take more than the permitted allowance in HAND LUGGAGE (including themselves) would it not be fair to expect that person to pay extra for eating all the pies?

Best Answer

Well here in the US we have something called american english..tip ....use it!

Best Answer

It has happened....I don't know what ever came of it though....

Best Answer

Typical

Best Answer

some airlines already do..

Best Answer

All fat people should be up graded to first class .lots of room up there :)

Best Answer