Probably the same reason there are not enough questions about men's balls!! esp. black men's balls - and dicks, while we're at it!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Boobs, sometimes called Weapons of Mass Erection, are the largest form of yowza! known to mankind. They develop nicely in roughly 51% of the population, usually on the upper chest area. Boobs are an engine of slavery; your time, freedom, and personal choice of what to do on the weekends will perish, but this expiration has been likened to "Drowning in champagne".

Best Answer

your such an *******.....

Best Answer

THANK YOU, SWEETHEART!
;)

Best Answer

no worries sexeey

Best Answer

i want the number plate BQQBs is this number plate available? there ya go theres a question about bQQbs!

Best Answer

B@@BS <=== LOOK !

Best Answer

Because they are just skin flaps! ha haha

Best Answer

BOOBIES!

Best Answer

what looks like 2 fried eggs

Best Answer

You may end up on the pervs part of the site

Best Answer

What questions would you like to have about them? Which user has the largest pair on EP?

Best Answer

GO FOR IT!
;)

Best Answer

Lol ^^

Best Answer

Ask away- I have 2, breast fed 3 babies, they sprung back nicely- Mr.B still gets a thrill- anything I left out?

Best Answer

A BOOB?

Best Answer

I was clear, I have 2

Best Answer

BUT YOU LEFT ONE OUT?

Best Answer

O- gotcha- the right one- it's as ample and healthy as the right

Best Answer

It's as ample and the right

Best Answer

You may have to lead by example, here, Noisy.

Best Answer